Do you support Donald trump?

Shivaji bhonsle

McCain was not half as bad as Bush, until he picked Palin, or atleast until she started talking. McCain would have fared better in 2012 instead of Rich Mitt. If Donald gets chosen, it will be easy for Hillary,. Sanders cant get elected.

Weirdest election ever. People have decided to go with outsiders. Though Sanders is a seasoned politician he was an independent not part of the establishment.  One guy is like the most because "he tells it like it is" not even sure what the heck they mean. 80% of what he says has been proven to be false by politifact.   This guy is so thin skinned that anybody can rattle him. He is unable to deal with it . So he throws expletives. People think that is a sign of strength . It is actually a sign of weakness. Sanders as a  person is the most honest. That i am not going to dispute. He never makes false claims. May be rhetorics can be repetitive. But his fan base is mind boggling. I would still not equate his fan base to Obama's fan base when he ran . I won't equate to Trump's fan base either as most of them have no clue his plans would drive the country trillions dollars of debt. He and other billionaires will be happy. He doesn't have any clear plan on anything.  Obama's job was much easier in 2008 as Bush completely had  ruined the country by the time he left. In this case Obama has erased the deficit officially. Jobs have increased. You cannot attack him much. Infact Hillary virtually runs on the record of Obama where MCCain carefully had to seperate himself .

Do people really think any of these candidates can be drastically different once they got selected?? Most of the decisions now depends on how large corporates work around the world.

Don trump is crazy but as long as he support India I don't care :))

Do people really think any of these candidates can be drastically different once they got selected?? Most of the decisions now depends on how large corporates work around the world.

Him supporting anything anyone has to be taken with a grain of salt lol. he is one of those guys who would talkto suit his agenda. He could turn 180 degree against India overnight. He is that kind of a guy. He is all talk. 

I just heard Trump's South Carolina Victory speech....how is it different from any of his other speeches :cantstop:

Also heard his wife speak...now there is a difference between English not being your mother tounge and a person not being able to articulate his/her thoughts properly and just being a plain Bimbo

Edited by maniac

There are no sides in world politics....Modi Govt./BJP leans towards Israel but do you think they will put statements out there against Iran?

There are no sides in world politics....Modi Govt./BJP leans towards Israel but do you think they will put statements out there against Iran?

That's a different story...but trump already have business interests in India. End of day whoever became president they can't do whatever they say in election speeches...world is run by corporates.

Hillary vs Trump.  GOP is trying everything to stop Trump lol Trump is threatening them to run as independent.  Fact that they started with 17 candidates was the reason why Trump has come this far. Also they did not expect him to last this much long. I heard his supporters on FOX radio lol. Gosh they are one of the most uninformed  i have ever heard. They look at him like a badass in movie lol .  No wonder he says  "I love the uneducated".  Trump train unstoppable. He may be stopped in the general. But he has lot more haters than followers. Hillary's biggest enemy is not Trump it is Sanders supporters who are on a mission  "Bernie or Bust".  If Democrats don't turn up for voting enthusiastically like they did for senate and house election, Trump will be president for 4 years lol . 

Now, there are some relevant details that people must consider.  Read this article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/03/02/so-far-trump-wins-open-primaries-and-cruz-wins-closed-and-the-calendar-is-starting-to-change-toward-more-closed-primaries/

Gist:  Trump has won open primaries vs. Cruz has won closed primaries/caucuses.

Open primary:  a primary election in which voters are not required to declare party affiliation.  Both Rs and Ds can vote in both primaries

Closed primary: a primary election in which voters are required to declare party affiliation. In this case, only R's vote n the R primary, and only D's vote in the D primary. 

You do the math.