Ultimatum to Rohit Sharma

maniac

4 hours ago, maniac said:

I think we need to handle the Rohit situation very delicately...dropping him suddenly would mean it would impact his performances in other formats where has done some bradman level feats. We would lose out on one of our ATG LOI players.

Sure he can be rested but if he is totally gone from the scheme of things it is going to create a lot of mess for us...This is not humor or trolling,seriously the ultimatum is a way to ease the “sink or swim” whichever side Rohit’s  career will end up on finally. 

this has got to be Rohit's mum

3 more innings(failures ofcourse)  and I agree it should be curtains....also don’t think he is comfortable at 5....6 should be the ideal spot....he is one of the best 6 hitters in the team and look at his 6s record in tests.not making it up,see statsguru.

But enough in enough ....this and next test 3 innings and that should be the final judgement...sick of this nonsense.

a 25+ knock in the 2nd innings and a good 3rd test should put him on the flight to England....needs to perform in atleast 2 out of these 3 chances...else he should be firrrrrred!!!

let us hope for the best.

Edited by maniac

Also there is nothing Rohit can do....it’s not technique,skill, temperament...has nothing to do with it ....all he can do is pray for no more dubious decisions and  moments of mercurial brilliance from opposition...no tangible factors to save him:((

Edited by maniac
7 hours ago, maniac said:

Also there is nothing Rohit can do....it’s not technique,skill, temperament...has nothing to do with it ....all he can do is pray for no more dubious decisions and  moments of mercurial brilliance from opposition...no tangible factors to save him:((

And you say you are not trolling :phehe:

So much for the lazy Elegance that he looks late on every short outside the subcontinent, they say he has allot of time to play the ball, but don't have the time to read a trundling in dipper from Philander only to edge it back on to the stumps. They say he is the most talented batsman this country has ever produced, the irony is he cant produce runs...So much for the lazy elegance i say, that better batters have been lazily elegantly sidelined for the love of GOD.

Series against countries like WI & Sri Lanka is when hacks like Dhawan and talented stars like Rohit Sharma shines! Based on these performances they get a free pass until the next series against a mediocre opponent, where they shine again. Its a cycle.

Real fighters like Rahane sit on the sidelines, absolutely lost. Terrible!

Edited by shortbread
25 minutes ago, maniac said:

Good night guys!!!

hope I wake up to this

tenor.gif?itemid=3400314

You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooo optimistic bro!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You will wake up and say, "That's it..... that's it for Rohit Sharma for test cricket for good................ I have supported him for long enough!!!!!!!".