Thank you BCCI and Modi Govt

sandeep

What an ignorant comment. What do PCB and Pak player have anything to do with LeT or terrorists responsible for 26/11? 

PCB is run by the Pak govt.. The very same Pak govt. that has openly claimed that India is an enemy nation. The very same Pak govt. that keeps funding and facilitating anti-India entities, both inside and outside India. The very same Pak govt that  indoctrinated, trained and handled (via LeT) 10 of its citizens to wreak havoc on Indian citizens, something they continue to try to do. Cricket revenue partly funds their activities.

Speaking geo-politically, Bi-lateral sporting ties have been a sign of cordiality between nations from time immemorial. India and Pakistan are anything but cordial.

More than a good decision, it is also the correct one. 

In the first place i also wanted that seires must go on after MOU was signed.

But what happened after that was heigths!!Boycott world t20,will drag BCCI in court and,Afridi giving this statement,Miandad giving that statement literally made me sick..

Shameless behaviour that was.How can they expect india to play with them?

Read somewhere that Shehryar khan is still hopeful.

In the first place i also wanted that seires must go on after MOU was signed.

But what happened after that was heigths!!Boycott world t20,will drag BCCI in court and,Afridi giving this statement,Miandad giving that statement literally made me sick..

Shameless behaviour that was.How can they expect india to play with them?

Read somewhere that Shehryar khan is still hopeful.

:hysterical:

BCCI wont lose anything after devlopment of Big 3,India touring Australlia now and then,Now this Gandhi-Mandela series,5 test matches series every time they play England etc..

It was all PCB's gain and fortunately that didnt happen.

PCB had dreamt of gaining millions and investing them to already declared Pakistan Super league.

Atleast they should have shown patience instead of this "begairti" so that atleast Indian fans could have supported the series and PCB.But what came from thier side was pathetic and mind boggling as after that everyone in India was against the series and there were trends on twitter and all that.

And about they wont visit us,They are shamelss who will surely starts crying after one year again.

Edited by Bigg Brother

Doesn't matter to me if pak series happens or not,gone are the days when indo-pak series used to quality and full of thrill.Pakistan is irrelevant to us ,thing is bcci haven't made a loss because they get same money for any  series against top 8 teams irrespective of opposition but for pak they get 60% buy out if the series involves india from the sponsors.its a massive loss for them 

Dunno what's worse.

Low class comments or not realizing what is low class. :cantstop:

what's low class in their comments barring one or two above? Some icfers here don't like Pakistan after the 26/11 attack and their approach to the whole hafeez saed,lakhvi saga .for you it might be easy to not mix sports and politics but for many here its not and I dont see much wrong with either opinion

The way the modi govt has capitulated in other matters ( ref to the joint statements ) , i doubt if the series will be outrightly cancelled ;

It may be Postponed. 

It might not be prudent to pack an ODI series in SL just before the Jan tour to Australia. Apparently some in the team management may have raised this issue.

Giles Clarke, who has been playing the role of a mediator for the resumption of India-Pakistan cricketing ties, has been told by Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) that it is still waiting for the government's approval for the proposed series against Pakistan in Sri Lanka, a media report said.

I am sorry, but this is the most Thread  I have seen.  India should have agreed to Mou signed and played the series. This will bite India later in some form of passion. Mark my words!

No offense, but you need to understand what MoU means - its not legally binding, its a declaration of intent, provided certain conditions are met - in this case, government clearance.  So, like it or not, BCCI was not legally obligated to play the series. Now I will concede that it was not ideal how BCCI stage managed the situation.  But its not as if the PCB was uber-professional either, so at worst its a wash on that front.  

This thread is from an Indian perspective, and you don't have to agree with it or approve it.   If you can argue against it objectively feel free to do so, else don't let the sweet-16 door hit you on the way out.