BIG BASH From Australia 2015-16

Kippax

Paris and Behrendoff both left arm pacers bowling well. Both bowl around 135 - 140K.

I wonder why selection panel ignore them,they both  have potential to represent their respective country rather than county

O

Edited by Kippax
same post.fuplicate

BBL is turning out to be the Australian selectors tournament to watch for test selection. Will also be interesting before the World T20 to see who's doing well.

right

Probably Khawaja walked in the team coz of him carried his bats (109) in BBL prior to MCG.Boycott hits slow 246 vs India and was dropped for next test.I feel sorry for Shaun marsh, who dropped for MCG despite 182 from previous test

Edited by Kippax

Hillarious incident . Could not stop laughing :rofl:  

Ironically-I actually have problem with the audio :giggle:. Is it working fine for the rest of you?

From what gilly said on the other day, it was a rare case where the commentators couldn't hear but the player could. 

One of the best T20 centuries ever in T20 history by Travis head. :adore: 

What hitting :adore: 

7 SIXES in last 13/14 balls by HEAD. 

Needed 13 in last over and he needed 17 to complete century so he hit 3 SIXES to finish it :adore: 

The last SIX was unbelievable .

yes was a great match. 

Ironically-I actually have problem with the audio :giggle:. Is it working fine for the rest of you?

From what gilly said on the other day, it was a rare case where the commentators couldn't hear but the player could. 

Yes. Working fine. We could hear both of them. :giggle: 

Sanga can hear but Gilly couldn't. I dont know how if we are hearing both clearly. 

AUS keeps producing talents like these and we are stuck with idiots.. 

IDK how he put off the last one for 6 nuts...

Yeah, Last shot was ridiculous. 

Looked like someone in the sky carried it over the fence. :giggle:

Truly deserved :hatsoff:

Lynn hit a similar century too but Heat are the DD of BBL. :cantstop:

Travis Head is one of the top upcoming cricketer in Australian cricket. He has been made as captain of South Australian team in 2015 Sheffield Shield. Can bowl few overs as well. 

Lynn and Klinger are also hitting  good form in Big Bash, however Klinger is 35 years of age. The wickets though would be very different for T20 cup than they are in Australia.  

For the first time ever I'm enjoying T20 with this BBL. I guess because it's all cricket without mixing Bollywood, awkward out of place cheer leaders, DLF maximums, Chewtiya Chand Agarbatti shot of the match etc.

It's been quite enjoyable at  a time when the international cricket is disappointing. India not playing, Eng comfortably beating SA, and Aus thrashing WI.