Yasir Shah suspended for doping

kosingh

BCCICC demon strikes again...another promising talent bites the dust.

Kusal reports BCCI's book maker pals,he gets banned with a tainted sample.Yasir looms as a big threat in ICC T20,now he gets banned.Tharindu Kaushal rips through indian batters,he gets reported for chucking and gets banned.

Sadly no one has a spine to take a stand against these cowardly bullies  who shoot down good players in prime.

You are the num1 bigot of this forum

Because I think India and Pak shouldn't play cricket? 

I've said before that there are plenty of good qualities about the average Pakistani. They are less money minded and more generous than the average Indian.

But as long as Pak is sponsoring terrorism, and as long as the average Pakistani is not doing enough to stop that, no cricket is possible. As long as religion rather than logic dictates how you think and act,  violence and hate will be the result. And I don't believe India should have anything to do with people whose thoughts and actions are dictated by religion.

What? This idiot should have consulted ICC for exemption if it was for medical use.

PCB is also dumb. Don't they educate their players?

What? This idiot should have consulted ICC for exemption if it was for medical use.

PCB is also dumb. Don't they educate their players?

if it's used for therapeutic use, you or your cricket board has to file a TUE (Therapeutic use exemption) with ICC.