Yasir Shah suspended for doping

kosingh

How will this impact the return of Amir? Even though he was banned for another reason, it will be quite uncomfortable. 

Also, I hope people give hafeez more credit after such controversies. Most of his country's fans are lambasting him for not playing with such people, but you have to understand how it feels to be looked at suspiciously by others even when you haven't done anything wrong. 

It shouldn't relate to the return of Amir. Amir has served his ban, and now I don't have a problem with him returning. Let's see what kind of discipline Yasir gets. But after he serves whatever ban he gets (if he gets a ban), even Yasir should be welcomed back. 

They have to be the most incompetent body in any sport .

They don't even control their players giving stupid interviews to media dishing their team mates lol

no professionalism at all. One can imagine pcb headquarters being reminiscent of a subcontinental government office, where corrupt, self-serving babus perpetuate a system of inefficiency and impropriety

It shouldn't relate to the return of Amir. Amir has served his ban, and now I don't have a problem with him returning. Let's see what kind of discipline Yasir gets. But after he serves whatever ban he gets (if he gets a ban), even Yasir should be welcomed back. 

it's just a little bit murky IMO. 

A better point to discuss rather than these BS about terrorist attacks would be, the immunity given by BCCICC solely for the indian players for out of competition dope tests.While the players from rest of the world are subjected to random tests scheduled and monitored by WADA,bcci and its bunch of princesses have the luxury of providing their samples when and as they feel like due to so called "security" concerns.
On a separate and a completely unrelated note,new coming SL pacers look like they might get blown away by a sharp gust of wind,but the indian pacers of the same age such as Yadav,Aaron,Shamy,Goni look like  gods from Greek mythology with their very impressive muscle mass. 

The chief selector haroon rashid is now saying that ya sir was using this drug to treat high BP problem, but the team doctor was not aware he was using this drug. I have two problems with this statement

A) if yasir has high BP, team doctor would certainly know about it and prescribe him his own meds.

B) if yasir took the drugs without informing Doctor, Doesn't that put him more at fault since he is an international sportsman who would be put through much tougher scrutiny than anyone else for taking drugs? Also, is chlorothalidone a prescription drug or over-the-counter medication? I'm pretty sure it's a prescription drug, so if he was prescribed by a doctor, wouldn't that Doctor have informed him about the possible consequences?

Because I think India and Pak shouldn't play cricket? 

I've said before that there are plenty of good qualities about the average Pakistani. They are less money minded and more generous than the average Indian.

But as long as Pak is sponsoring terrorism, and as long as the average Pakistani is not doing enough to stop that, no cricket is possible. As long as religion rather than logic dictates how you think and act,  violence and hate will be the result. And I don't believe India should have anything to do with people whose thoughts and actions are dictated by religion.

No, you are a bigot becuase you blamed terrorist attacks on the Pakistani players in your post

The chief selector haroon rashid is now saying that ya sir was using this drug to treat high BP problem, but the team doctor was not aware he was using this drug. I have two problems with this statement

A) if yasir has high BP, team doctor would certainly know about it and prescribe him his own meds.

B) if yasir took the drugs without informing Doctor, Doesn't that put him more at fault since he is an international sportsman who would be put through much tougher scrutiny than anyone else for taking drugs? Also, is chlorothalidone a prescription drug or over-the-counter medication? I'm pretty sure it's a prescription drug, so if he was prescribed by a doctor, wouldn't that Doctor have informed him about the possible consequences?

This is true. Stupidity from both sides.