Netflix

zen

On 9/28/2017 at 1:26 PM, wanted_desi said:

This is Us 9.5/10

I usually don't like such series. But, this is us is so real, narration and acting is top class. You can just relate it to your relationship with your siblings and parents. How parents are the most important pioneers in development, and how they can feel useless at times. 

it is a very good series in that genre.

On 26/09/2017 at 4:33 PM, Sooda said:

What did you guys make of the Defenders?

Started slow, followed by 3 or 4 good to very good episodes, but the last two eps were extremely dissapoiting. Poor end, could have been much better.

The Punisher looks potentially promising

Saw it so fast that netflix must have felt violated.

On 9/26/2017 at 4:33 PM, Sooda said:

What did you guys make of the Defenders?

Started slow, followed by 3 or 4 good to very good episodes, but the last two eps were extremely dissapoiting. Poor end, could have been much better.

The Punisher looks potentially promising

it was all right, but not more. never liked elektra and I felt that this show had too much of her (and Daredevil's relationship with her). Ritter as Jessica Jones was fun to watch, esp her relations with the 3 dudes.

Edited by Vijy

Tried watching MindHunters, stopped after watching 3 episodes. I thought I would like this series, but just didn't feel like continuing. Will start again later.

Finished watching American Vandal today. Liked it. 

Before that I watched Narcos and it was really one of the best I have seen. 

After Narcos I finished watching Breaking Bad, I had stopped after 3 seasons few years back. Then watched few episodes of Black Mirror. Will continue this later.

What else is there? More suggestions please.

Lots of shows on Netflix, some good ones:

marcella 2, the forest, la mante, the chalet, the frozen dead, frankenstein chronicles,  .... 

PS  theme song from the chalet 

Edited by zen

Binge watched "Sacred Games" in one go. Simply superb. The casting is top notch & it is definitely a lot more than the usual cops & gangster story.

Credit to the author Vikram Chandra who has given so much content to the makers that they're planning to make the novel in a 4 part series comprising a total of 32 episodes.

2 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Binge watched "Sacred Games" in one go. Simply superb. The casting is top notch & it is definitely a lot more than the usual cops & gangster story.

Credit to the author Vikram Chandra who has given so much content to the makers that they're planning to make the novel in a 4 part series comprising a total of 32 episodes.

Just started watching. Looks good but can't understand why the dialogues and narration are in english.

33 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Just started watching. Looks good but can't understand why the dialogues and narration are in english.

Are you based outside of India? Because for international audiences Netflix used dozens of voice over artists.

As I'm in India the dialogues & narration you are talking about were in mostly Hindi. 

Edited by Turning_track

5 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Are you based outside of India? Because for international audiences Netflix used dozens of voice over artists.

As I'm in India the dialogues & narration you are talking about were in mostly Hindi. 

Yeah. nevermind. I changed the audio track. all good now. 

Edited by surajmal