Atleast someone has balls asking to dethrone Dhoni deservedly

MCcricket

Who should be groomed after Kohi  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who has captaincy potential

• Rohit
    • Ashwin
    • Rahane

The root cause of malaise the negativity, the loosers attitude, not taking responsibility, zero in all departments now cannot bat, captain,talk, or have the right attitude n quit but he wants to dragIndian team further, has been three years now n we were a joke under him in tests having lost for three years continuously n being called a mouse .Nowhe has lost it even in his favourite n only format he was good at in Odi, then loosing with his method , failing continuously n applying the same mistakes n expecting a different result smirks of being an idiot n a egotist, does he have any shame at all.

Punjab Star News

‘Make Virat Kohli Kohli skipper in all formats’

IN SPORTS / BY PSN / ON JANUARY 18, 2016 AT 7:10 PM /

Kolkata: Former national selector Raja Venkat has called for the appointment of Virat Kohli as captain for all three formats following the Mahendra Singh Dhoni-led Indian team's ODI series loss to Australia on Sunday.

Virat Kohli and (inset) Raja Venkat
Virat Kohli and (inset) Raja Venkat

Although India's batting flourished in the three games at Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne, the Australian batsmen were just too good for their opponents. The last two games will be held in Canberra (January 20) and Sydney (January 23).

Venkat, who reportedly wanted Dhoni to be sacked as captain in 2011, told mid-day yesterday: "It's high time Kohli takes over as captain. Dhoni has passed his prime. He is an aggressive batsman, but a defensive captain and I want to see Kohli lead India in all three formats."

Selectors to blame
Venkat has no qualms in saying that the selection for the limited overs tour was warped.

Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Mahendra Singh Dhoni

"I will blame the selectors for the loss. The team selection was a problem and there was no proper planning. There are two identical left-arm spinners, Ravindra Jadeja and Axar Patel. R Ashwin is not bowling well. He is well suited for Indian wickets. He may take five to seven wickets in the remainder of the series, but that doesn't mean he is a successful bowler on foreign soil," said Venkat.

The Sandeep Patil-led selection committee decided to leave out Suresh Raina for the ODI series, but picked the left-handed batsman for the three-match T20 series Down Under. "Raina should have been picked because Dhoni is in the twilight of his career. Raina could have rescued India as he is a good finisher.

"Top-order batsmen are scoring, but the ones in the middle-order are failing. Raina could have flourished in Australian conditions because of his huge experience," Venkat said of Raina who is in his 11th year of international cricket.

Comments are closed.

The pattern is clear we loose under Dhoni n in the same tour evena defeated team under Virat wins test for India, so what is the big difference, it is captaincy, morale is down n jaded team n a captain who tries hard to further damage team by insulting his own players constantly

BCCI is not a sporting body, which is accountable, or there is any planning, long term goals , as long as money keeps coming, just see the pattern of team selections n decisions by BCCI n selectors n coach n u see them as blind or stupid is not a corporate environment , how can u logically explain a captain who has lost everything for last three years, has no accountability, blames selectors, players but himself, how can he still be in the team.Dhoni is a politician and so is BCCI as political body, m pretty sure after he is done on earning every ruppee Dhoni will join a political party or something similar, also he has Anurag Thakurs support n we can only guess this cancer won't go away,we fans don't deserve this, rooting for our team, expecting them to have long-term plans ,look at our weaknesses , build on our strengths, Dhoni has not nurtured any Bowler or played or contributed to the teams growth, though he had all the power hedid not care, a Ganguly ,Pataudi, Virat kinda captains who R proactive n have pride for the team n game can make the difference n Dhoni never did

Would a Sprint club still have Ben Johnson, or a sprinter who is past his prime in the team or captain, would a basket ball player who cannot play now n won championship three years back still be in the team?

Edited by MCcricket

:hysterical: You obviously look mad.. I ll say go out for a walk and Use the Ice cubes in the Fridge to cool your Private parts..

I am a sensible fan unlike you who blame the CAPTAIN for everything.. Last  3 years *Cough cough* Seems like someone forgot  2nd ODI against RSA when the whole Team got REKT.. I don't need to go years back that's just from Last month :hysterical:

Not sure when i even spoke about WCS in my above post.. Are you pulling things out of Blue ? It WCS are Team effort same goes to these Matches as well.. So apply that logic and come back to me with sensible reply :facepalm:

World cup in Test ? * Cough* *Cought* We were #1 Team under him for good amount of time.. Talk about bringing stuff that has nothing to do with the posts.. 

Did you start talking about bowling ? Let me take a second to :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

LOL funny isn't it ? He gets the blame for Playing Gur and Rishi now both have failed under pressure.. Fakepans are blaming him for the Loss as usual..

Ohh look who is in the Bandwagon...  Kohli Kolhi Kolhi Few years down the line : Useless Captain man this guy is shit blah blah blah same old story of Fakepans all over again

He hasn't had a Single outside Tour yet ( ASIA) all the fakepans are all over of him..

Lets be honest BCCI is defo not taking you Fakepans seriously so to be honest it doesn't make a shit of a difference 

did u enjoy his inning yesterday?