Yuvraj should not be in T20

See an inform yuvraj singh is better than any batsman be it pandey, iyer or nyone. Also he gives us a bowling option which no one else does and he has nack of picking wkts and tht to crucial ones which no other option wud give u. 

Also wat makes me wanna advocate his case this time rather than last yr 2015 is his balance

In 2012 he changed his stance and his balance went completely off , that mde him struggle against pace which he was pretty gud at . N no balance means ur going to struggle. U can look at his videos of 2006-07 where i though his balance was best n he played his best cricket and u can see any series post 2012 and ull c a huge diff in his stance, back lift, angle of the bat and most imp his balance while batting it was all off. yet his timing and power were still there

Now his balance looks looks lot more relaxed and ok , he needs Match practice coz there is huge diff in the bowlers u play at domestic and at int level. We have Sl series and Asia cup. And lets not forget he is diff batsman when in confidence. In 2005 Ind-sl home series he was struggling one 50 changed his next 3 yrs . Before 2011 wc again he was struggling and one innings brought a diff player out of him.

N as far as his struggle against spin , i dnt c any threatening spinner - no ajmal , narine wnt be the same , he has always murdered left arm spinners. A lot of teams wud have in left arm spinners and leg spinner specially for t20s so a left hander like yuvraj singh becomes more imp. Yes he does struggle against off spin but not against left arm spinners and leg spinners.

And as i mentioned no batsman in form  wud make this batting order threatening and makes look team balanced as an inform yuvraj singh wud. Thats why he deserves chances and luckily we have two series to try him out. But he needs to given more time in middle 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Yuvraj has never been the same after recovering from cancer...

The 1st ball of last over which was bowled on the pad and Yuvi got 4,Yuvraj used to murder that ball and send that to out of park.It is not his out of form that hurts but the spark of his batting seriously missing which unfortunately wont return..I hope i am wrong.I certainly dont want the repeat of 2014 wc and what happened to Yuvi after that..

Last over 17 runs needed

Yuvi on strike 

4,6 and then raina came on 

and he finished it 

4 and 6 was crutial as that time

--------

He got 7 balls 3-4 were full on yorkers they are expecting him to hit 6 on yorker 

sure he missed one good ball 

So he basically gave the final impetus. :dance:

I want to see him do well. There is stiff competition in the team for places. His place is under threat these days if he fails to perform.

just how dumb was Tye the bowler. Yuvi was struggling to stroke it through the offside and was looking to smash things to the leg. Ends up bowling at his body. This is where a good captain would have a word with Tye and said forget about yorkers at the stump. Bowl outside off away from the body.

Last over 17 runs needed

Yuvi on strike 

4,6 and then raina came on 

and he finished it 

4 and 6 was crutial as that time

--------

He got 7 balls 3-4 were full on yorkers they are expecting him to hit 6 on yorker 

sure he missed one good ball 

And why India need 17 because he was on 4 in 9 ball when asking rate was 9 -10

Don't expect all teams will allow trash bowlers like Tye to bowl to him

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Play him at your own peril but you cannot rely on him on crunch matches anymore... That T20 final in Dhaka still haunts...

Play him but if possible ask him to bat up the order so that he gets time to play.

Yes, his couple of hits swung the match in India's favour in the last match but against experienced bowlers you won't be able to retrieve the situation...

On top of it a time come when he denies couple of runs and instead runs single... Tonight too he denied Raina some runs...create lots of pressure on the other batsman to overcompensate by taking risks...

Agree completely.

Yuvi had similar struggle before 2011 world cup until it clicked for him in England match and he went on a roll .

He is back from such a long break so deserves a leeway as hitting from the start without any practice is impossible.

We still have the series against Srl and Asia Cup to ensure whether he is back in form .

A back in form Yuvi will almost win us the world cup .So should get as many chances before world cup to settle in.

Ridiculous how everyone still goes on about that single knock when he was MOTS for us in two world cups

living in 2007 or 11? , why not play sachin , gavaskar or tendulakar ? Manish Pandey or Gurkeerat are better option , they also need practice.