Navjot Sidhu revealed secrets about sachin Tendulkar | How Injured Sachin abuses waqar

Sidhu should have just said that it was him that got hit my that Waqar bouncer and then bravely carried on batting:--D...

It is Sachin the god that need larger than life image, if he said that he was hit by ball and continued batting nobody would beleive him but for Sachin  people are ready to accept all godly stories

Didn't  Sehwag also said that Sachin hit Akhtar for 6  and he said "baap baap hota hai beta beta" and later it was found that no such incident happened

People talk like Waqar was some seasoned veteran in this match, he was also making his debut in this series.

I still maintain Sachin was given Indian cap too soon, it is a huge credit to his character and his dedication to the game. Also credit to his upbringing.He became a super star but  always was grounded and humble.

If he had experience of one or two seasons in Ranjis and learnt the art of making big hundreds he would have been closer to Bradman's average than anyone else in history of the game.He had everything else.

Gavaskar had ability to score big hundreds but he was too slow in scoring because of his instinct of survival first. 

People talk like Waqar was some seasoned veteran in this match, he was also making his debut in this series.

I still maintain Sachin was given Indian cap too soon, it is a huge credit to his character and his dedication to the game. Also credit to his upbringing.He became a super star but  always was grounded and humble.

If he had experience of one or two seasons in Ranjis and learnt the art of making big hundreds he would have been closer to Bradman's average than anyone else in history of the game.He had everything else.

Gavaskar had ability to score big hundreds but he was too slow in scoring because of his instinct of survival first. 

And waqar took 2 wickets in the match.