India have won as many ICC trophies since 2011 as Pakistan have in their entire history......

India has won 

2  World Cups

1 T20 World Cup

2  Champion's Trophy

5  Asia Cups

Pakistan has won

1  World Cup

1  T20 World Cup

0  Champion's Trophy

2  Asia Cups

We are far better at  winning the big LOI tournaments that matter.

things changed so much after Dhoni took over specially in tournaments ..earlier we used to choke and had similar record to them but since then we have won almost every trophy I believe ..

hopefully that will continue after he goes but this is one thing he and others like Yuvraj added to team .

53 minutes ago, Dil Dil India said:

Overall H2H is 85-67 in Pakistan's favour including all formats. There I reminded you! Always ready to help our needy brothers across the border :D

Now I'd like to remind you a few more things:

In the most important part of the H2H, India have an unblemished record vs Pakistan. It is all well and good to have a H2H record on the basis of coca cola, pepsi, lahori dal cups but it is what you do on the big stage that counts. It would be like leading the H2H vs someone at ATP250 level but pissing themselves at the grand slams. 

Moving on, India have won TWICE the number of World Cups as Pakistan (and didn't have to rely on rain bailing them out in either edition) and did it a full decade before Pakistan did. Moreover, India have won 2 Champions Trophies (1 each in the SC and England) whereas Pakistan have won 0. India have won 6 Asia Cups to Pakistan's 2.

India have also won test series in more countries, have a better record IN Australia/SA in tests.

I understand it feels good to graduate from Lahore grammar school and throw around numbers but context is important otherwise you will end up like Bilal7.

lahori dal cups :hysterical:

H2H matters and it is due India's golden generation's ineptness that this disparity still exists.They should have never lost Karachi 06, Bangalore 05 and should have swept that 2007 series that Pakistan team had no business of drawing two test matches.

Pakistan somehow always shows up  to fight during bilateral series against India even when they had weaker teams.

8 hours ago, Sajid_Rana said:

What is head to head count in ODIs & tests? My memory is weak. Can somebody please remind me thx

Since 2000, India has won 2 tests in Pakistan, while Pak has managed to win one in India.  Let's leave ODIs and T20s out of this, because I don't want you to turn green in embarassment.   Pak fans ought to be sending mithai boxes to BCCI for protecting their precious "H2H" records from the previous millenium.  All of us know what would happen if these 2 teams played with neutral umpires, anywhere in the world.  

On 2/4/2016 at 2:12 AM, express bowling said:

As far as I know ( please correct me if I am wrong )

Our head-to-head record against Pakistan in  the 50-over World Cups  is 6-0

Our head-to-head record against Pakistan in  the 20-over World T20's  is 5-0  

We basically win  the big LOI matches.

corrected. World Cup is in 50 over format only.

9 hours ago, Sajid_Rana said:

What is head to head count in ODIs & tests? My memory is weak. Can somebody please remind me thx

head to head is over a period and it also considers periods where pakistani home umpires had very dubious standards and players used bottle caps etc. So more relevant is current period say from 2011. or even 2000 for that matter.

Dhoni as captain has won more ICC trophies than Pakistan in their history

Dhoni has also led us to that shambolic "ane do" series loss, which we could have easily won!