Jersey #10

Gujarat Lions

Good now gujjus are in competition. :nervous:

On 4/5/2016 at 1:39 PM, adi B said:

Lol I took 'game' for something else :giggle:

haha. that was really funny.

Lions look like the team to beat this year... They have the best team balance, with an explosive top order in Finch, Bmac, Raina, DK.. a decent middle order and strong death bowling  in Bravo, Faulkner.

On 4/16/2016 at 0:05 AM, Jersey #10 said:

GL and RPS are temporary teams to replace CSK and RR for two years.

What happens if these team do well? Apparently after 2 years everyone will have a fresh auction. However I am sure BCCI will twist rules again. There is no way, for example, that MI will not retain Rohit Sharma. And if these new franchises do well, their owners will also create problems

3 hours ago, New guy said:

What happens if these team do well? Apparently after 2 years everyone will have a fresh auction. However I am sure BCCI will twist rules again. There is no way, for example, that MI will not retain Rohit Sharma. And if these new franchises do well, their owners will also create problems

Yeah... Fresh auctions makes no sense, as some players are core to the franchise and represent its identity - Kohli, Gayle for RCB, Gambhir for KKR, Rohit for MI..

14 hours ago, New guy said:

The owners only paid for being able to own the  teams for 2 years. I don't know what "problems" you're referring to. 

Apart from that, I could see these two teams up for a permanent fixture to make it a 12 team league. At that point though, the owners (these or new ones) could take the teams to other cities/states. 

Today is the day. We topple you from top spot. As Dharam Paaja used to say - Chun Chun ke Marroongaa

Ghar mein ghoos kar maroongaa.

Perfect dialog but different team :rofl:

Is Faulkner going to be useful? may be give Tye a chance.. or get all 3 (Finchy, Bmac, Smith) with Bravo. have indian bowlers

and score 220+.. 

I still feel they made big miss with Watson in the first 5 pick..They could have got Fallkner cheaper later  and make him warm the bench

13 hours ago, mishra said:

Today is the day. We topple you from top spot. As Dharam Paaja used to say - Chun Chun ke Marroongaa

Ghar mein ghoos kar maroongaa.

Thanks for the DD dinner cooked in amul butter 

Guest, sign in to access all features.