Hardhik Pandya....Boy!!! this guy can bat

gakgupta

Guyz...

I know, we have a thread for this guy......Mods pls merge after couple of days

This guy can hit really hard.....i saw the glimpses of young dhoni in him today

This guy is not just about bang bang.....but looks like he has stable head over his shoulder as we saw very slow / calculative innings in the ranji's

He can be a huge boom in english / SA and Australian conditions, if he can refine his bowling

i missed his batting today.   :((

How did he bat today ?  Did he hit powerfully ?

Saw  the scorecard  that he has made 27 off 12 balls with 2 sixes and a four.

He hit the ball hard and clean even though the ball wasn't coming on very well. He does favor the legside. Changed the momentum of the innings with his powerful big hitting when others like Rahane were struggling to get a move on. I think he's sealed his place in the playing XI in t20s with today's inning.

Edited by Gunner

He hit the ball hard and clean even though the ball wasn't coming on very well. He does favor the legside. Changed the momentum of the innings with his powerful big hitting when others like Rahane were struggling to get a move on. I think he's sealed his place in the playing XI in t20s with today's inning.

Hit back to back sixes. Big ones too. Showed us a glimpse of his big hitting. Played a very important innings. Gave us momentum when Rohit and Rahane had slowed down the game.

Thank you guys   :two_thumbs_up:

This was what many of us at ICF were wanting. A true big hitter in the lower-middle order who can start hitting immediately.  Time to try Negi too in place of Rahane next game

Edited by express bowling

Thank you guys   :two_thumbs_up:

This was what many of us at ICF was wanting. A true big hitter in the lower-middle order. time to try Negi too in place of Rahane

Should first try Pandey in place of Rahane....he has a more likely chance of coming into the squad in the future(After T20WC).Maybe if he performs well they will add him into the squad for WT20

Negi has less of a chance with Yuvraj,Jadeja and Raina the spin options along with Ashwin. Also Harbajan will be prefered over Negi. Also with pandya doing good work today, his chances are even bleak.

Don't see why he is in the squad. pandey should have been there in place of him.

I still feel his technique is a little bit shaky when facing quick bowlers. But there's definitely a potential there in him to become a quality all-rounder.  

In Odi's technique is overrated

all u need is to figure out how to make runs, Dhoni didnt have a gud technqiue , kaif had better but dhoni worked his game out for lower order. 

N pandya is someone who is actually making this batting order looks really really powerful and i noticed he runs pretty well btw wkts , so he wnt b easy to bog down. I have seen him in ipl taking on morkel,russel n yadav now those guys have pace . 

Its very imp to make him play a lot n give him max exposure, Zimb tour, shud be inculded in test matches and even a tours if possible. 

Ipl teams shud take responsibility to give more game time to guys like pandya, hooda, samson, iyer, sarfraz, 

The more he plays the more he ll get better

Let's calm down.  He hit 2 sixes and a four - all to cow corner.  Hold off the Padma Bhushan just yet. Whats working in his favour is a crying need for a power-hitter in the team at the moment.  He can definitely tonk it.  

I like him, and he deserves a run - hopefully he turns into a good player that can play for the team for extended period of time.  He is a timely jigsaw piece - desi Klusener, long overdue.  Better prospect than Rishi Dhawan for sure.  

Should first try Pandey in place of Rahane....he has a more likely chance of coming into the squad in the future(After T20WC).Maybe if he performs well they will add him into the squad for WT20

Negi has less of a chance with Yuvraj,Jadeja and Raina the spin options along with Ashwin. Also Harbajan will be prefered over Negi. Also with pandya doing good work today, his chances are even bleak.

Don't see why he is in the squad. pandey should have been there in place of him.

Pandey is not in the World T20 squad...so, no point trying him before the big tournament.  After it is over, I want to see pandey get his chances, especially in ODIs.

I want Negi to be prepared as a big hitter in the lower-middle order, in-case Yuvi is out of form in W-T20.

Edited by express bowling