Pathetic Umpiring

Debutant

These lankans are so boring.... Can't blame the umpire for getting rid of boredom....90% of the time the lankans manage to do it themselves.... Just a little nudge from the umpires.

anyways this is such an inconsequential series that who cares but yeah it would be pathetic to lose to this crappy team anyways.... So all is well

From the times of head scratching srinivas venkataragavan india is infamous for producing horibbly biased incompetent umpires.. the root cause could be the fact that indians are mostly simple minded by nature.. they simply do not have the mental capacity to make impartial correct calls under complex pressurised situations.. i can't think of a better theory for the long line of absolutey rubbish indian umpires.. pakistan has produced legends like aleem dar and asad rauf..sl umps like dharmasena and asoka de silva are considered as role models for rookie umpires.. i think icc should seriously consider banning indian umps officiating in international matches to safeguard the credibilty of match results..

There were 2 bad decisions. Dilshan's dismissal wasn't incorrect. That hit him on off (more than 50%) and could have gone either ways. They even showed it on replay later on with the stump line highligted
Umpiring was poor as the incorrect ones were blunders but in the end were quite insignificant in the context of the match.  Zero resilience shown by the batters. Such a boring match in the end.

From the times of head scratching srinivas venkataragavan india is infamous for producing horibbly biased incompetent umpires.. the root cause could be the fact that indians are mostly simple minded by nature.. they simply do not have the mental capacity to make impartial correct calls under complex pressurised situations.. i can't think of a better theory for the long line of absolutey rubbish indian umpires.. pakistan has produced legends like aleem dar and asad rauf..sl umps like dharmasena and asoka de silva are considered as role models for rookie umpires.. i think icc should seriously consider banning indian umps officiating in international matches to safeguard the credibilty of match results..

Please direct your complaints (including whining) to the ICC. Thank You!

Edited by Adi_91

Please direct your complaints (including whining) to the ICC. Thank You!

Sri Lankans would get laughed out of the room. In fact SL is one of the most unsporting countries so it is ironic to see them moaning.

* If I am not wrong, SL test win over Ind in 80s was attributed to their biased umpiring (much like infamous Pak)

* Cricketers with questionable bowling action are considered as legends 

* Criminals such as Dilshan (raped a woman in Zim) are one of their heros

* Cheats (toss controversy in WC11final) and unsporting (bowling a wide when a batsman is near his 100) are made captains

* Cartoons such as Dharmasena are considered as great umpires

Sri Lankans would get laughed out of the room. In fact SL is one of the most unsporting countries so it is ironic to see them moaning.

* If I am not wrong, SL test win over Ind in 80s was attributed to their biased umpiring (much like infamous Pak)

* Cricketers with questionable bowling action are considered as legends 

* Criminals such as Dilshan (raped a woman in Zim) are one of their heros

* Cheats (toss controversy in WC11final) and unsporting (bowling a wide when a batsman is near his 100) are made captains

* Cartoons such as Dharmasena are considered as great umpires

And to add to the list, Ashoka de Silva used to be called "Shocker"de Silva for his questionable umpiring.

umpiring was poor, but even big shockers in the SA v Eng odi series

as always things even out, also Sri Lanka have tendency to blame their defeats on excuses (especially umpiring decisions) rather then their own performances. SL's over top appealing in the 2nd innings for any non-consequential event was nothing but pathetic. 

today was just embarassingly poor from them