• Pakistan
    • Sri Lanka
    • Bangladesh
    • India
    • Other

SL - 5 Times (Defending)

IND - 5 Times

PAK - 2 Times

But this will be in T20 Format 1st time ever. Enjoy........

India has best chance as our spin attack is best at moment, with addition of Bumrah and Nehra we have decent bowling attack. 

Pakistan's pace attack is good , but Amir still has to show that he has same or better venom than earlier, Mohammed Irfan wahab riaz also need to do good bowling. Afridi was good T20 spinner , not sure how well he will bowl and After the exit of Ajmal you people still need to find good spinner.

Sri lanka. new players may find some good talent but not strong contender

Bangladesh can also surprise

India has best chance as our spin attack is best at moment, with addition of Bumrah and Nehra we have decent bowling attack. 

Pakistan's pace attack is good , but Amir still has to show that he has same or better venom than earlier, Mohammed Irfan wahab riaz also need to do good bowling. Afridi was good T20 spinner , not sure how well he will bowl and After the exit of Ajmal you people still need to find good spinner.

Sri lanka. new players may find some good talent but not strong contender

Bangladesh can also surprise

Only Amir is bowling well in this Pakistani bowling attack. Wahab is inconsistent. Irfan has become a trundler. He was bowling 130K in NZ recently. Afridi's bowling is crap against India. India's bowling attack is looking much more balanced.

Al will feel india chokes as always in T20s. Luckily u guys won in 2007 where it was a new format to all teams. I have no doubts AUS,IND & SA are best for ODI format. AUS & ENG are best for Test format. PAK,SL & WI are best sides for this T20 format. You guys are nowhere for match. Admire that without your fake hype. Only hope is that it is hosted in IND where heaven of Flat tracks. 

Pak vs SL final and winner will be Pak. Keep in Mind. Best of Luck Indians!!!

BAN can surprise IND only :hysterical:

only team that needed luck was Pak in t20 2009 when they relied on other results to qualify and in 1992 WC when rain saved them after being bowled out for 72. I doubt you had television in 2009 there so check out scorecards and YouTube highlights(if you have cyber cafes there)

They are the strongest opponent in these format. they fought hard with a young team and would have been happy won a match in India even lost 2-1. They are the side do experiments regularly. They found new pacers and middle order batsmen through their last series.Once mathews,malinga comes back they are more balance side. Only problem for them is their oppening batsmens are out of form. I think the team to watch in this ASIA cup is SL. its good to keep eye on them for Other teams.

+1 well said bhai

They are the strongest opponent in these format. they fought hard with a young team and would have been happy won a match in India even lost 2-1. They are the side do experiments regularly. They found new pacers and middle order batsmen through their last series.Once mathews,malinga comes back they are more balance side. Only problem for them is their oppening batsmens are out of form. I think the team to watch in this ASIA cup is SL. its good to keep eye on them for Other teams.

In 2014 they had Mahila and Sanga and now they don't have any good batsmen, 

Sri Lanka Team Squad ICC T20 World Cup 2016

1. Angelo Mathews (c)
  2. TM Dilshan
  3. Lahiru Thirimanne
  4. Dimuth Karunaratne
  5. Dinesh Chandimal (wk)
  6. Kusal Perera
  7. Kithruwan Vithanage
  8. Lasith Malinga
  9. Thisara Perrera
  10. Dhammika Prasad
  11. Rangana Herath
  12. Nuwam Kulasekara
  13. Suranga Lakmal
  14. Jeevan Mendis
  15. http://ccl6t.com/sri-lanka-team-squad-icc-t20-world-cup-2016/

Which batsmen here you see is threatening for World T 20, ? Also Rangana Herath has not played played any T20 after WC 2014 final so again no threatening spinners too

Bangladesh is not going to give green  bouncy wickets for T20 , only team with very good spinners has chance 

For me this version of AC is more like a warm up for WT20. Some of the players need to be tested so hopefully Dhoni will give these untested players a decent run. If some players keep inventing new ways to lose a game in pressure situations, they should be dropped from the 11 esp for KO games

Edited by rett

hahhaha they must be happy to lose as 2-1 without their full bench strength. IND must have been disappointed that they lost a home match to a inexperience side. fake hype they had against AUS and 3-0 victory against SL was melted down in the 1st match by SL embarrassingly. IND scared & was able to win series with the support of Umpires. I think u are living in wonderland my dear :giggle:

Good luck to your team to avoid a thrashing down under later this year. :giggle:

hahhaha they must be happy to lose as 2-1 without their full bench strength. IND must have been disappointed that they lost a home match to a inexperience side. fake hype they had against AUS and 3-0 victory against SL was melted down in the 1st match by SL embarrassingly. IND scared & was able to win series with the support of Umpires. I think u are living in wonderland my dear :giggle:

So you think that SL have better  batsmen than Kohli , Raina , Rohit Sharma and better spinner than Ashwin or Jadeja.and you are telling me that I am living in wonderland.:giggle:

As far 1 loss is concerned , have you started watching cricket just from India SL series , any team can loose 1 match .just check history and see and how many good teams lost matches against average teams 

So you think that SL have better  batsmen than Kohli , Raina , Rohit Sharma and better spinner than Ashwin or Jadeja.and you are telling me that I am living in wonderland.:giggle:

As far 1 loss is concerned , have you started watching cricket just from India SL series , any team can loose 1 match .just check history and see and how many good teams lost matches against average teams 

+1

@Lala Even your hyped team beat NZ in NZ in the first T20, but then NZ showed its class and beat you 2-1. Your team is nothing in front of NZ in NZ conditions.

I don't know why we need to compare Ind w/ Pak and SL. Any team can lose a game here and there. Even the great WI and Aus sides lost a few games here and there, esp. to team like Ind. 

If everyone plays to their potential in a 5 match series, current Indian team will win the series against a combined 11 of Pak, SL and BD (let's call the combined 11 BSP - not to be confused with Bahujan Samaj Party) 80% of the time. I am giving 20% to BSP so that they don't lose confidence even before the series starts  :cantstop:

abeh chup kar chaar, u guys have hyped unwantedly before T20 series vs SL that u will win as 3-0 but u narrowly won as 2-1 with the support of umpires.Let call  11 experience players + 2 umpires (Combined cheaters) VS inexperience club side  :hysterical:

First respect other teams if India wants to earn respect from others.

:hysterical: well said bhai :hatsoff:

abeh chup kar yaar, u guys have hyped unwantedly before T20 series vs SL that u will win as 3-0 but u narrowly won as 2-1 with the support of umpires. Lets call  11 experience players + 2 umpires (Combined cheaters) VS inexperience club side  :hysterical:

First respect other teams if India wants to earn respect from others.

Usually, I don't reply to such^ posts. But since you are a new poster I will do that this time mainly to point towards some unwarranted and uneducated assumptions that you have made such as:

* 2 bad umpiring decision to two relatively fringe players cost SL the series --> One has to be highly delusional to imagine that 

* Genuine umpiring mistakes are accounted as cheating --> Possibly, growing up supporting a team such as Pakistan has tainted your judgment  

* People here want to earn respect from teams such as Pak --> Keep dreaming  

Btw, good to know that you think that an advise from Pakistan on how to earn respect has merits. Thanks for the joke! :hysterical: