Bhuvi replaces injured Shami in Asia cup.

What's wrong with the selector and the physio that they keep on selecting an unfit shami? Why are they rushing him? If he's not fit and hasn't bowled for months now ,then how do the selectors expect him to come in and straight away perform in the wt20?ridiculous really,need to drop him out of the squad and select a proper pacer instead of him.

I am pretty sure though Dhoni is happy with the current playing 11 and they'll play throughout the asia cup amd the wt20

Wonder what the Geniuses Patil n Dhobi don't figure out about Bhuvi, initially he was decent, but he is a one trick pony, medium pace, can seam the ball,not swing n is not tall or bowls a heavy ball.

So he will be useful in limited scenarios n conditions, maybe in England n NZ, also might be decent with new ball n then can do nothing, Canon fodder, so what is so difficult to understand over such a long period he has been poor but Dhonis love for trundlers lol.

What a waste even a Khali Ahmed, Avesh, Chama, Aniket, Nathu would be a better bet then him as he is one dimensional, the only was I see him having a career is if he can average 40 plus with the bat

Shami :banghead:. Just read few days back that he was fit. WTF is going on with him?

Bhuvi :facepalm:He is a very lucky bowler to keep getting selected inspite of performing poorly. Most Indian bowlers don't even get half of the chances that he gets. Don't we have any other bowler apart from Bhuvi?

What chances is he getting?To warm the benches.

The guy was paying domestics which is what he was doing till shami got injured.

Bastards don't play him in matches and don't let him play domestic matches to get his form back.

How the fuck is it his fault?How is warming benches helping him.Bas kuch bhi bolo ....

What chances is he getting?To warm the benches.

The guy was paying domestics which is what he was doing till shami got injured.

Bastards don't play him in matches and don't let him play domestic matches to get his form back.

How the fuck is it his fault?How is warming benches helping him.Bas kuch bhi bolo ....

Bhuvi is atleast in the team inspite of having performed poorly recently. He atleast has the hope that he will get to play if one of the fast bowler's get injured or if the pitch is a green pitch. Most other fast bowlers don't even have that hope. 

I feel bad for fans like me who really wants to see our genuine quick bowlers running through sides  for which we have been denied by this useless trundlers from ages  :(( dhoni  is  nightmare for us

How many quick bowlers we at all have. Two, one of them, Umesh is quickly making his way to TTFs list.