Asia Cup Previews - BD Tigers, Pak Markhors and SL Lions vs Ind Hunters

zen

Markhors need to look out for the real ronaldo aka pandaya as he could easily smack a 200 with his one eye closed and take a 10 wicket haul if they take one step wrong. :cantstop:

Like you said - what chance would a hunter have vs a graceful Markhor 

Edited by rett

markhor chukkar biryani feast coming up soon.  

and then Pak fans will go back to searching for that elusive unicorn - a legit international class batsman under the age of 40.  Until then, they can find solace in the ABDV / Joe Root / Kane Williamson Fan club.  

You forgot Amla bhai.

markhor chukkar biryani feast coming up soon.  

and then Pak fans will go back to searching for that elusive unicorn - a legit international class batsman under the age of 40.  Until then, they can find solace in the ABDV / Joe Root / Kane Williamson Fan club.  

Better than the elusive unicorn of a quality fast bowler that our poor saffron brothers havent been able to achieve in 65 years.

Better than the elusive unicorn of a quality fast bowler that our poor saffron brothers havent been able to achieve in 65 years.

:hysterical: Lagta hai qaafi gehri chubhi.  I can understand in your junoon to respond, you probably got desperate.  But for "banter" to work, there has to be a grain of truth in it.  Prepare your brain for a simple logic invasion before going all fidayeen, else you end up embarassing yourself with a premature in-the-pants dhamaka.  Let me give you an example, so you can maybe learn - For instance 

Grim reality is, Pakistan batting stocks are so bare, and for so long, that India 'A' team rejects like Dinesh Karthik, Robin Uthappa, Kedar Jadhav would be superstars and would have been Captain for a decade.  Even the likes of Ryan Ten Doeschate and Luke Ronchi would walk into the team.  Bechara Parthiv Patel, if he was born 100 miles to the west, he would have been a legundary captain for 15 years and go strong for another 5 at least.  

See? Need a bit of kadva sach for it to work.  So, go and think for a few hours, ask a few friends, thoda google-shoogle karlo, research etc and then come back and try again.:winky:

:hysterical: Lagta hai qaafi gehri chubhi.  I can understand in your junoon to respond, you probably got desperate.  But for "banter" to work, there has to be a grain of truth in it.  Prepare your brain for a simple logic invasion before going all fidayeen, else you end up embarassing yourself with a premature in-the-pants dhamaka.  Let me give you an example, so you can maybe learn - For instance 

Grim reality is, Pakistan batting stocks are so bare, and for so long, that India 'A' team rejects like Dinesh Karthik, Robin Uthappa, Kedar Jadhav would be superstars and would have been Captain for a decade.  Even the likes of Ryan Ten Doeschate and Luke Ronchi would walk into the team.  Bechara Parthiv Patel, if he was born 100 miles to the west, he would have been a legundary captain for 15 years and go strong for another 5 at least.  

See? Need a bit of kadva sach for it to work.  So, go and think for a few hours, ask a few friends, thoda google-shoogle karlo, research etc and then come back and try again.:winky:

We cant match india. It is filled with ATGs. Heck, leave pakistan. No team can. I think all teams should forfeit the tournaments already and give the cups to india on a platter. :cantstop:

Guys like Dhoni, Kohli, Yuvraj, Pandya, Bumrah look malnourished to you ?   Not to mention Yadav, Aaron,  Ishant  who are not in the Asia Cup team      :hmmm:

Do pakistani players look like markhors to you? :hysterical:

Look up banter and then come back to me.

Markhor is your chosen national animal.   Looks like a wonderful creature.

Be proud of it instead of being apologetic of your own choice.

Learn to read my hyper saffron brother. I was pointing out that its banter that indian players are being called as malnourished hunters. Of course i am proud of markhor. Its a graceful animal.

Expecting the ATG indian bowling line up to rip apart the markhors. I am already shuddering with the thought of bumrah running up to bowl. :fear:

We are not playing  our 4 quick pacers ...Umesh, Ishant, Aaron and Shami.  Lest you get injured and start crying.     :cantstop:

Good that you know the name of a rookie like Bumrah     :two_thumbs_up:

I  am least bothered about rookie Pakistani batsmen.   :cantstop:

Edited by express bowling
We are not playing  our 4 quick pacers ...Umesh, Ishant, Aaron and Shami.  Lest you get injured and start crying.     :cantstop:

Good that you know the name of a rookie like Bumrah     :two_thumbs_up:

I  am least bothered about rookie Pakistani batsmen.   :cantstop:

You dont need to be bothered. Even india's B attack is ATG and can rip any team apart. It would be a cake walk for the indian team. ;)

Learn to read my hyper saffron brother. I was pointing out that its banter that indian players are being called as malnourished hunters. Of course i am proud of markhor. Its a graceful animal.

" Saffron Brother " ??    Our national flag is white , saffron and green  with an indigo Ashok Chakra ....in case you don't know.

Sorry....I dount have the hi  kwalitee edumacasion that u do.......edookated saar    I apolojize for missteks

Edited by express bowling