and we will do better then India.. rofl

Legend

haha.. thats what inzi said i guess?? jai ho graeme smith, kallis and boucher... teeno ne mil kar aise lanka lagayi that maza aa gaya.... waz watching this game along with paki friendz,, same friendz were there when pak lost badly by 10 wktz in 2020.. that time they said we werent playing our full team, but today they played one of their best sidez... jai ho proteas jai ho jai ho jai ho...

Re: and we will do better then India.. rofl :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: wud luv to hear Rameez crying!!....in 20-20 he said "that's not cricket....eh i mean not good cricket" when one of the pak batsmen got run out....after afridi was hit in the box and was down Rameez said "Pathans dont go down that easily"!!!!!!!!!

Guest dada_rocks

Re: and we will do better then India.. rofl [code:a492928182] 28 MV Boucher (N44x614N16) Mohammad Asif RSA v Pak Centurion 2006-07[/code:1:a492928182] Congrats Aasif, yes you need to increase dope intake it seems existing dose doesn't seem to be working

Re: and we will do better then India.. rofl

haha.. thats what inzi said i guess??
It that true? Despite knowing his own record in Saffie land he thought so? Egg on the face and am sure a factory of tissue making won't suffice to wipe it off after last night. Two drubbings in a row, the Twenty20 was a shame considering Paksitan set the record for losing by 10 wickets :eew: Now the woeful beating, Inzi must be feeling the land is sinking under him. Over that Inzi choose to bowl after winning the toss :eew: Too many blunders.
Guest dada_rocks

Re: and we will do better then India.. rofl btw they regularly play 20/29 tournament and I am told kind talunt they have it's well suited for 20/20.. u know bam bam thank u mam kind :-))