Why not Brett Lee?

beetle

I disagree. Yuvraj's behavior is worth censure. Standing at the crease for as long as he did, staring at the umpire, without actually saying any word is as worse as mouthing off some expletives as he walked past the umpire Imagine if he had done such a thing in India, it could have easily provoked a violent response from the crowd. P.S - What did Lee do ? I seemed to have missed it.

I disagree. Yuvraj's behavior is worth censure. Standing at the crease for as long as he did, staring at the umpire, without actually saying any word is as worse as mouthing off some expletives as he walked past the umpire Imagine if he had done such a thing in India, it could have easily provoked a violent response from the crowd. P.S - What did Lee do ? I seemed to have missed it.
usual over the top theatrics after appeals were denied ... on bended knee ... pretending to pull out his hair et al ..... pretty poor behavior in response to an appeal my most measures

Am glad YS has been charged. This sort of personal challenge appears to bring out the best in him. The sledging incident in the 20-20 WC, and the doubts cast on his abilities as a test player prior to his recent 169 come to mind. Hope he stays "needled," and channels his "khunnas" positively.