Hats off Mohmmad Amir!!

I think Wahab is over-rated. He's a spray-gun just like Yadav but gets disappeared even more quickly. You'll do good by dropping him from the team. 

ya he is inconsistent, even in that spell in the world cup against Australia he was expensive, problem is Sami is in the same mold though he bowled ok today..they could drop one of them and reinforce the batting

when i was watching the spell...there is only one thing which was going on in my mind..."WHY NOT IN INDIA"...

Any idea who has found him??

Also, there was a thread where discussion was on pace bowlers and most of ICfer's ruled him out and even brought the statistics......

But i always know...this guy was / is special

Only thing...i repent ..."WHY NOT IN INDIA"

I heard there are lot of bowlers in MUMBAI who can become world-class with some guidance and help......is this true?

What an absolute great spell by amir even though the swing reduced a bit after the 5th over of the innings due to a bit of dew ,he was still excellent and penetrative,what a skillful bowler,bowled wide of the crease for the outswing and created an angle and next ball boom,inswinger to Kohli !!

This spell was better than the asif one in wt 20 in saf and almost close to rp singh's 4-12 against saf. Amir will wreck havoc in English conditions once again but sadly no one can support him now like asif used to .

This spell also tells us that india is making a big mistake by not playing four seamers on this wkt,play booby instead of yuvi or jadeja (both similar bowlers ,won't be much loss on these green pitches) ,these are ideal conditions for booby and all teams are playing 4 pacers here ,srl,pak amd even Bangladesh

please dont forget that the ball got wet by the time riaz got the ball and stopped swinging. if riaz got the ball in the 1st spell even he would have looked deadly.

amir was just poetry in motion. iam his fan from a long time. much better than starc anyday.

riaz is not a swing bowler and can have off days easily  but your point is right ,the ball got wet due to dew and it didn't swimg much after the 5th over thats why bowling first is an advantage especially for our spin studded team.

Now talking about starc,starca has a wonderful inswinger and he bowls much quicker than amir,starc on this pitch would have been equally devastating if not more than amir and he'd have bend his back even more to get 150+ks .

Even boult would have loved these conditions,he destroyed srl in the 2014 wt20 on such a pitch iirc

Over the tops comments when Amir hasn't done much.

I did watch a few PSL matches (in dubai), and I saw few games Amir was involved and he was ineffective against some very mediocre batsmen. He was economical but never threatening.

Infact most threatening Pak pace bowlers in PSL were Wahab and surprisingly Sami.

Amir will be handful on pitches with a hint of grass.