Yuvraj is a disaster waiting to happen - He should retire from intl cricket

chewy

His last 8 matches in T20i (filtered(

MatInnsNORunsHSAveBFSR1005004s6s 
unfiltered48428101977*29.97738138.070816565Profile
filtered (last 8 matches)8525115*17.006973.9100142

8 Innings he has score 51 at an average of 15 and amazing strike rate of 73.91, and that's excluding today's (v Pak 27/02/16) rubbish innings.

He currently looks out his depth. He is unable to put full tosses away, can not clear length balls for boundaries, fielding is slow, looks disinterested.

He is a disaster and embarrassment waiting to happen for India in the upcoming WT20 in India, just like the last World T20 Final. 

India can carry him in the ODIs, but not in T20s where he plays in a critical position where he neither gets out playing shots or starts launching once settled in.

Man this guy has no shame, should do the honourable thing and retire.

But I don't think dhoni will make the mistake of sending him up at number 4 again when India is looking to accelerate like in the t20 final. He will send in raina for sure and maybe even pandya ahead of yuvi. And tbf he did what did what was necessary in both these innings so far. Chasing 84 you just need to bat out 20 overs, and in the 1st match he helped lay the platfrom for rohit and Pandya when India were in a little bit of trouble.

Edited by Silva

His batting was like Bakre Ki amma kab tak khair mnayegi

Shud retire Post this t20WC. 

:cantstop:

And seriously, his batting today was horrible to watch. Kohli took away the limelight and made Yuvi escape from the blame today for what was a shambolic batting display.

Iyer and Manish Pandey should be in the squad.It will happen most likely after the WC.But today pitch was too tough,so no point in blaming batsmen.If he had gone for shots,he would have got out for sure.He did a mature thing by just looking to survive since Kohli was doing well.His bowling will be more important in WC than his batting.

Edited by diehardpacer

I would rather have someone like Yuvraj in a pressure situation like this than any other batsman out there. Even though he's lost his hitting ability, he'll definitely come in handy with the experience he possess. Just don't use him as a power hitter. 

Since we now know his strengths and weakness, he can be used accordingly depending on the situation. 

Edited by Lannister

Yuvraj hung in there gritily today on a difficult pitch and tried his utmost best

BUT

What is worrisome is that he is unable to time the ball most of the times.  He is looking more vulnerable against the short ball as well as the channel delivery. Playing most quick deliveries too late.

We need someone else.

i think this is all he do ,hung himself, but any batsman that hung himself in T20 should have been easily striking the ball after facing 20 balls, unfortunately he was unable to hit the ball even when victory was certain .Even an injured Dhoni  Hit the ball ball in the end when he just arrived while Yuvi was pushing for singles

i think this is all he do ,hung himself, but any batsman that hung himself in T20 should have been easily striking the ball after facing 20 balls, unfortunately he was unable to hit the ball even when victory was certain .Even an injured Dhoni  Hit the ball ball in the end when he just arrived while Yuvi was pushing for singles

It will be very risky to play a batter at no. 5 if he has problems timing the ball.