Pakistani Fan frustated after loss!!!

Pakistanis never cease to amaze me, when Mohd Amir take wickets it is due to great bowling but when Indian bowlers get them all out for 85 it is due to crappy batting by Pakistan.

Every moron on post match analysis was saying the same thing.

and its unbelievable for me why indians neverrr seems to understand that if a team wins, sometimes its bcz of its own Brilliance, so many times its bcz of just poor game by opposition, and many times its mix of both... its just very much a part of game...

For ind top order, nobody saying it was poor batting from openers bcz even u know it was actually a brilliant spell by Aamir...
on the other hand, for Kohli why nobody saying it was poor bowling from Pak? was indeed good batting from him nd everyone appreciating even here...

and its unbelievable for me why indians neverrr seems to understand that if a team wins, sometimes its bcz of its own Brilliance, so many times its bcz of just poor game by opposition, and many times its mix of both... its just very much a part of game...

For ind top order, nobody saying it was poor batting from openers bcz even u know it was actually a brilliant spell by Aamir...
on the other hand, for Kohli why nobody saying it was poor bowling from Pak? was indeed good batting from him nd everyone appreciating even here...

The problem with Pakistan and its fans is it is never about other team doing better.If it was one off incident anyone can accept it.

The problem with Pakistan and its fans is it is never about other team doing better.If it was one off incident anyone can accept it.

Most of the fans, no matter which team they belong, do think or discuss Mainly from their own team's perspective unless there's something Extra Ordinary from opposition, I do not see anything unusual in that or whether its like a Pakistan-only thing...

Most of the fans, no matter which team they belong, do think or discuss Mainly from their own team's perspective unless there's something Extra Ordinary from opposition, I do not see anything unusual in that or whether its like a Pakistan-only thing

Discussing about their own team and saying other team did not beat them but they beat themselves are two different things. I guess some people can't help themselves..

Discussing about their own team and saying other team did not beat them but they beat themselves are two different things. I guess some people can't help themselves..

Its not an entirely different thing, when ur team had 2 wkts fell bcz of good bowling, 8 bcz of poor shot selection & worst running etc, obviously everyone will say we got ourselves to be blamed... & any team fans will think the same, in sub-continent probably we express a bit more aggressively, u knw v well when indian fans throw stones at star players home, why so, just bcz they cant sit back relax and think well, actually this was brilliance of opposition...

Its not an entirely different thing, when ur team had 2 wkts fell bcz of good bowling, 8 bcz of poor shot selection & worst running etc, obviously everyone will say we got ourselves to be blamed... & any team fans will think the same, in sub-continent probably we express a bit more aggressively, u knw v well when indian fans throw stones at star players home, why so, just bcz they cant sit back relax and think well, actually this was brilliance of opposition...

Difference is that, in India's case its the lunatic fringe crazies who spout it.  In Pakistan's case its everyone from the board, to ex-players, to overwhelming majority of the fans, who believe in the natural innate superiority of their team.  Its actually super entertaining, when they end up losing, which they so often do.  

Throwing stones when performance by your team  is pathetic while wrong is understandable. What has that got to do with taking the credit away from the team which has beaten you to pulp.

I can understand if a team loses by a narrow margin then saying "we beat ourselves " makes sense. Pakistan team has been beaten to pulp by Indian team in every major tournament except that Asia cup win 2014  which was a close one mind you and yet you guys think that your Bradmans Hafeez and co are beating themselves. 

FYI,  they are not beating themselves, they are getting beaten by a superior team in all aspects.

Throwing stones when performance by your team  is pathetic while wrong is understandable. What has that got to do with taking the credit away from the team which has beaten you to pulp.

I can understand if a team loses by a narrow margin then saying "we beat ourselves " makes sense. Pakistan team has been beaten to pulp by Indian team in every major tournament except that Asia cup win 2014  which was a close one mind you and yet you guys think that your Bradmans Hafeez and co are beating themselves. 

FYI,  they are not beating themselves, they are getting beaten by a superior team in all aspects.

Throwing stones is few steps ahead of what Paksitani fans do; just sitting, cursing, making fun and forgetting next day...

^ Yes last night 2 No-Balls in most critical time of whole tournament for Pak was superiority of BD, Agree!

If your team lost because it is inferior, which is the case since Pakistan apparently lost because they gave away their wickets or bowled no balls when the other team didn't, it shows that the other team is superior. 

If your team lost because it is inferior, which is the case since Pakistan apparently lost because they gave away their wickets or bowled no balls when the other team didn't, it shows that the other team is superior. 

Actually had this debate many times here at ICF alone but Story is and will remain the same and its kind of unbelievable consistency from u guys (Im sure u think the same for us) despite the fact that ur own team supporters 'on the whole' are probably 10x ahead of  Pak fans in this regard...

For any match Pak loss...

Indian Fans throughout the match:
Paksitani openers r worst in world, such Sh** batting from Pak...Duckridi... stupid captaincy from Pak, Lol that running between wickets, :D who drops those catches?, Haha poor bowling from Pak, Bowling power-house, who???? Pak took defeat from the jaws of opponent...

Pakistani Fans after match:
We played poor and lost :(

Indian Fans right after that:
Oh my God... why u can never give credit to opposition instead always think this was just u who played poor and lost??? how rude...!!!

Actually had this debate many times here at ICF alone but Story is and will remain the same and its kind of unbelievable consistency from u guys (Im sure u think the same for us) despite the fact that ur own team supporters 'on the whole' are probably 10x ahead of  Pak fans in this regard...

For any match Pak loss...

Indian Fans throughout the match:
Paksitani openers r worst in world, such Sh** batting from Pak...Duckridi... stupid captaincy from Pak, Lol that running between wickets, :D who drops those catches?, Haha poor bowling from Pak, Bowling power-house, who???? Pak took defeat from the jaws of opponent...

Pakistani Fans after match:
We played poor and lost :(

Indian Fans right after that:
Oh my God... why u can never give credit to opposition instead always think this was just u who played poor and lost??? how rude...!!!

Tbh, more than half of the ICF posters don't care a damn about Pak cricket. Some don't even follow Pak cricket. In facr, I don't even know half of the players in the Pak team, except Hafeez and Afridi. 

But, whenever we do get to watch Pak cricket on the field, it never fails to amuse us. :cantstop: