'The I'm sick of Modi threads' thread...

maggot_brain

If you're bored of Modi and you know it, clap your hands..... If you're bored of Modi and you know it, clap your hands..... If you're bored of Modi and you know it and you really want to show it, If you're bored of Modi and you know it clap your hands..... Oh-no you psec ROP-loving traitors! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Strange, for someone who has been on the board for as little time as M_B has been and considering the relatively less time he spends actually posting, Maggot_Brain seems to be unusually perturbed by all the Modi posts. Who are you Mr.Maggot_Brain ? Is this your first/only id on this board ?

Strange, for someone who has been on the board for as little time as M_B has been and considering the relatively less time he spends actually posting, Maggot_Brain seems to be unusually perturbed by all the Modi posts. Who are you Mr.Maggot_Brain ? Is this your first/only id on this board ?
I am as my ID suggests, a fan of George Clinton. To the second question: yes/yes. The post is meant to somewhat ironic. Obviously, that's lost on you.

Guest dada_rocks

mukhauta utado mian everything will be fine .. BTW I am sick of ostrich like creatures parading around who shove their head in sand when I throw them some factual figuress.... BTW what appened psec brigade have got another forum go there crap on whatver u want nobody invited u to this forum..

Guest dada_rocks
How many villages' date=' and areas were affected in post Godhra violence? What was the CM doing then? Playing poker I suppose.[/quote'] Madam ostrich go check what was mdoodi doing in gujrata ka sach thread..

Guest dada_rocks
He is CC :hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
Yes - Modi threads are just falsely painting him to be a good leader. He is a scoundrel who has a hand in the killing of so many people.
And u are SC chief justice:hysterical: this ostritch behaviour is sickening

Madam ostrich go check what was mdoodi doing in gujrata ka sach thread..
That is the sach :haha: and we believe it :D - have you heard "fabrication" or fabricated 'facts'? sach. So many people were killed in the riots, and how many had to be killed before they "can step in and control the situation"?

finey just a humble and honest suggestion ..... I think you will be better off staying away from the politics thread .... your nagging aint going to deter anybody from posting uncomfortable facts ... although I am begining to understand why it gets you annoyed .... :haha:
Its not a humble and honest suggestion. It is a condescending suggestion to say I dont know what I'm talking about. Well, I disagree. I dont know if u understand why I'm annoyed because you seem to be a supporter of someone who at the best has turned a blind eye to mass murder or at the worst has an active hand in it. So, to be clear, I'm annoyed that there are people supporting such a "leader"! It shows that as long as Hindus are "protected" the rest can be damned. That does not go down well with me. I'm a Hindu, but India is a country for folks of all religions, not just Hindus.

Guest dada_rocks
Its not a humble and honest suggestion. It is a condescending suggestion to say I dont know what I'm talking about. Well, I disagree. I dont know if u understand why I'm annoyed because you seem to be a supporter of someone who at the best has turned a blind eye to mass murder or at the worst has an active hand in it. So, to be clear, I'm annoyed that there are people supporting such a "leader"! It shows that as long as Hindus are "protected" the rest can be damned. That does not go down well with me. I'm a Hindu, but India is a country for folks of all religions, not just Hindus.
Well, he at least dares to confront ur BS talk wiht facts unlike u who turn into ostrich whenever facts come in way of ur opinion.. there in lies the big differnce ..as they say opninion is liek @#$%%^ everyone has got one and it remains worthless unless and until supported by facts on the ground

Guest dada_rocks
That is the sach :haha: and we believe it :D - have you heard "fabrication" or fabricated 'facts'? sach. So many people were killed in the riots, and how many had to be killed before they "can step in and control the situation"?
Fabrication you paint eveyr thread with ur BS but have not mustered enough courage yet to venture into that thread but those referenced facts become fabrication just because u say so.. time to do the honours again:hysterical: