Indo-Pak WT20 match to be shifted or cancelled?

Adi_91

Ind should stop entertaining these drama queens .... This is absurd as on one hand, these fools want teams to tour Pakistan, and on the other hand, act insecure about traveling to countries such as Ind 

If they want to argue that threat to Pak is unique because of the strained relationship with Ind, they should not send their team

Ind should stop entertaining these drama queens .... This is absurd as on one hand, these fools want teams to tour Pakistan, and on the other hand, act insecure about traveling to countries such as Ind 

If they want to argue that threat to Pak is unique because of the strained relationship with Ind, they should not send their team

I repeat it, BCCI was lot more stronger in the previous regime before Mr. Manohar took over. Even now, we can shut their mouth by saying that if they do this drama, no cricket with these jokers. Remember, BCCI got their way by making CSA get rid of Mr. Lorgat before accepting to tour SA. I know it was blackmailing, but at least these clowns were quiet then.

Pakistans security team is bot allowing pak team to play in Dharamshala. They want change of venue to Mohali or Kolkatta.

What a shame by BCCI and the useless Shashank Manohar and Anurag Thakur.We need strong leaders in BCCI to armtwist pakistan. Remember Pakistan also wanted the WC 2011 moved away from India. Always the troublemakers.

http://m.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/78499/pakistan-delay-travel-to-india-over-security-issues

Pakistans security team is bot allowing pak team to play in Dharamshala. They want change of venue to Mohali or Kolkatta.

What a shame by BCCI and the useless Shashank Manohar and Anurag Thakur.We need strong leaders in BCCI to armtwist pakistan. Remember Pakistan also wanted the WC 2011 moved away from India. Always the troublemakers.

http://m.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/78499/pakistan-delay-travel-to-india-over-security-issues

I think a polite - its Dharamsala or forfeit - is in order.  Fudge-Paki Babus are only creating needless ruckus because their security team was met with by "junior personnel".  What did they expect?  Head of BCCI to give them a tour?  

First off let's stop blaming BCCI. This is not the first time an international match is played in dharamshala. This whole nonsense started after CM of a congress lead state was instructed by his party vice president to make a certain statement. I am completely behind PCB when the CM himself is saying I can't provide security then why should pak send it's team.

All this while pak was looking for a legitimate reason to put weight behind pulling out of WC, thanks to our joke of politicians they now have one. f

The fact is they are just scared to play against India after what we did to then last time.. coming up with useless excuses..

Let them run

Over that pappu's party is a such a pain.. Doing politics even at this is just disgusting.

Got to admin pappu actually got brain. I thought he had non after watching his unintended funny speeches

Pappu hasn't got brain, it's his party's dirty tricks department which is very experienced in dirty tricks...

This is nothing new. Pakis always do this drama whenever India hosts an ICC event. They did the same thing in WC 2011 and now this. It is understandable because they can't even host a proper team, well not even their own domestic league :hehe:  in their own country while India is the hub of world cricket. The burn is evident. While India is the center of the cricketing world, nobody even cares for the pakis. All this drama is their 2 minutes of fame. 

You still didn't get the point which is just sad... Its about some stupid party using the situation thinking everyone ll turn on party in the central and trying to portray how country is unsafe under there rule. Sad part is it ll back fire so bad that they ll loose even worse in next elections..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Nobody Outside india will bother to get inside all that... What matters is: Current sitting CM of state where match will be played is not ensuring security... leave Pak aside, if happens for any other country, do you honestly believe they would visit saying, ah security issues? doesnt matter, its just stupid politics, nothing else...

There r times when u got to be fair...

Nobody Outside india will bother to get inside all that... What matters is: Current sitting CM of state where match will be played is not ensuring security... leave Pak aside, if happens for any other country, do you honestly believe they would visit saying, ah security issues? doesnt matter, its just stupid politics, nothing else...

There r times when u got to be fair...

Asim bhai  according to zee news match will be shifted to Calcutta, now be happy 

Match likely to be shifted to Kolkata :) Yes Inshallah when Pak wins in Kolkata watch out for Indian reaction when ur tailunts are embarrassed in front of 70k People

#InPakistanWeBelieve

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Insha shiva , insha Vishnu, insha brahma, we will see who is embarrassed.