ICF WT20 2016 Fantasy League

Someone update when world cup comp starts and where to join! :mad:

Round 1 doesn't count now cause I didn't join. The fecking Asia Cup just finished was expecting break. I officially declare round 1 off. You are already struggling for players, no one can afford to lose me :gossip:

So of course round 1 is off now. We begin round 2.

Edited by India-KXIP fan

Round 1 doesn't count now cause I didn't join. The fecking Asia Cup just finished was expecting break. I officially declare round 1 off. You are already struggling for players, no one can afford to lose me :gossip:

We never even realised to existed untill you put this post...leave alone us being able to afford to loose you :giggle:

This competition doesn't count the qualifiers ? Thought we're playing the full tourney :whack2:

Here we count both :D

Got only 205 points in 1st match :sad:

Chicken :haha:

Edited by StriKe

Not interested in first round what so ever..

Will join from second how will that effect points ? Will it be fresh from 2nd round

No it wont be fresh but there will be an option where you can see how much you scored in each phase.