Ms Dhoni- Take a bow.

Was laughing my ass off during that penultimate over :hysterical::hysterical:. Proper Dhoni dhamaka.

Dhoni literally hit that Al-Amin chap into oblivion. Fellow probably still hasn't left the dressing room yet

That's kind of funny because he didn't come to receive an award at the presentation ceremony.

Excatly...only his captaincy.

I still have a problem with it. 

Even i do have with his capatincy, i have always said he can serve as batsman n keeper for next 2 yrs easy

His keeping is sharp as anything, his batting wud become better post captaincy pressure

I knw we will the t20wc also, we have the strongest team. No reason we shudnt

But we shudnt after evry one match failure n sucess start this banter haters n all. 

No one hates MS , he has been greatest Odi capatin without a doubt but Post t20wc we need a new ODi captain. His captaincy has become quite old fashioned n jaded. Lets not forget we lost last Odi series 4-1. Even if we win wc lets not forget all those overseas losses and whitewashes. 

Yes he is exp captain handling team well no doubt, but lets not loose the objectivity in emotions. 

N as batsman there was never a doubt in my mind . For me after kohli he is our best Odi batsman . And emergance of pandya will help him bat more freely. Also He is so Fit no point asking for his retirement. 

N Lets Also give credit to selectors, They got Pandya, Bumrah, Nehra, sran , Pandey, negi in 3 mnths. Hats off to them hats offf to selectors

Dunno why people equate his batting n captaincy n ignore the formats, piss poor as a test batsmen n captain, outstanding ODi Capt n player n needs to step down as T20 n ODI Capt after Wt20

Not a poor Test batsman, His batting was simply gr8 in India. His innings of 200+ in chennai was definately in top 5. He did well in Eng Sa also as test batsman . Yes overseas he didnt do that well due to his bottom hand technique. 

My Problem is Us forgetting all wat happened in Past when we win at home or in easy conditions. 

N my biggest problem is with people calling someone hater who says now he shud go, really hater . What a stupid word. 

Completely agree gr8 odi batsman , and also a gr8 Odi captain. For me top 3 in world. 

When was the last time you have seen Dhoni play an inside out shot over extra cover . Probably when he was new to Indian team? I was pleasantly surprised. Looks like he was out there to troll them.

When Dhoni was new to the team, anything pitched full on the offside used to get hammered through the covers for a 4 or a 6 with brute force. But since last couple of years, bowlers just feed him wide offside balls and he struggles to hit them. So it was great to see this shot make a comeback for Dhoni. 

When was the last time you have seen Dhoni play an inside out shot over extra cover . Probably when he was new to Indian team? I was pleasantly surprised. Looks like he was out there to troll them.

CB series 2012 v SL in the tied match. 

But yeah i miss his punch through covers with brute force. 

I think a few in his first 100 against Pak , makes him much more dangerous with that option . Most batsmen play that shot quite easily these days , surprised he never tries that more often . its a safe shot in todays game.