Taskin, Sunny reported for suspect actions, coach Hathurusingha livid

Lol about time Sunny got called up but Taskin? I see no problem with his action.

P.S why is bcci even getting dragged through the mud for this issue? What does our board have to do with these two being called out for their action? I don't even ....

Because apparently one of the umpires who reported is Indian

this post is a proof that BCCI did it with the help of agent Ravi. Case closed. 

:hysterical::hysterical:

A Pakitroll fan's post on the interwebs is proof of the "India conspiracy".   Yes, we are jealous of your 5-footer players and rasgullas taste better in Dhaka, so we used our inexhaustible treasure to bribe ICC against Bangbros.  Its all part of an eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil master plan.  

Must be all that arsenic in the water that makes these bangles fans utter nut-jobs.

:hysterical::hysterical:

A Pakitroll fan's post on the interwebs is proof of the "India conspiracy".   Yes, we are jealous of your 5-footer players and rasgullas taste better in Dhaka, so we used our inexhaustible treasure to bribe ICC against Bangbros.  Its all part of an eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil master plan.  

Must be all that arsenic in the water that makes these bangles fans utter nut-jobs.

lol talking like Indians are all 6 footers. Hahahaha

Their coach is also immature like their fans...

Bangla fans claimimg its earth shatterimg news..He has the cleanest action as anyone can get.

Bowlers bowl many delieveries..Reporting can be done if he tries to bowl few ball that way even if his other delieveries are legitmate..

I thought such whining about conspiracy can be seen only on facebook by immature fans but on crickets forums to debate such issue is clearly laughable.

Edited by Bigg Brother

Lol about time Sunny got called up but Taskin? I see no problem with his action.

P.S why is bcci even getting dragged through the mud for this issue? What does our board have to do with these two being called out for their action? I don't even ....

If something happens to BD cricket or for that matter any other team, its always BCCI conspiracy.Not the players problem obviously.