Why Pak should not play in the WT20

zen

It is an established fact that 1 mard-e-momineen from Pakistan is equal to 10 cowering Hindu. Nevertheless, with thousands of oppressive, regressive and extremist Hindus ready with their ink bottles, things look grim for the Pakistani team in India. Statistically, Pakistan should avoid India till the Hindu extremist party is in power, otherwise it'd risk having its players smeared in ink. 

Statistically?  

good read.

But on serious note, to reiterate the title, why PCB are sending their players to India when their safety is threatened

Do PCB not have balls to forgo the money and keep their players safe?

Yeah unlike india who probably feel threatened even in UAE ;)

That is not the reason.

Most of the citizens of India do not want to play any bilateral series with Pakistan.  It is very simple really. 

I know that and for this T20 event, for the first time I see, Pakistani people, in general do not want Pak to visit ind either... but the thing is Pakistan did openly putup genuine issues and demanded what we want... unlike confused 2ble play of ind, ind goes clueless and provides lame excuses which never make sense... Boycotts Pak in Nov, plays a series INSIDE india in Dec, Jan and boycotts Pak in March... then some other time do self-humiliating tactics to avoid playing with Pak, like last time staging a protest with shiv-sena inside BCCI office...

It is a general thinking in India that the revenue generated in Indo- Pak bilateral matches by PCB is spent in making bombs & ammunitions by Jihadi groups to sponsor terrorism in India, and I am not kidding.

Yeah there are like 1% people in Pakistan too who think like this, never knew this type of thinking is "general" in india...

I know that and for this T20 event, for the first time I see, Pakistani people, in general do not want Pak to visit ind either... but the thing is Pakistan did openly putup genuine issues and demanded what we want... unlike confused 2ble play of ind, ind goes clueless and provides lame excuses which never make sense... Boycotts Pak in Nov, plays a series INSIDE india in Dec, Jan and boycotts Pak in March... then some other time do self-humiliating tactics to avoid playing with Pak, like last time staging a protest with shiv-sena inside BCCI office...

What you are saying is not that clear to me.

Genuine issues and demands regarding or relating to what ?  And what are those issues ?

What lame excuses and how are we clueless ?

BCCI and India are not the same.  Don't use it interchangeably.

As far as I remember, BCCI wanted to play a bllateral series with Pakistan but the government did not agree. The general mood among the citizens of India was also similar to the government. In a democracy, there will be diverse views and a critical decision is not always possible unless there is consensus. 

The protest by the Shiv Sena had nothing to do with the BCCI.  It was directed at them. No point going into weird conspiracy theories unless there is proof.

Edited by express bowling