Political murders in Kerala

Singh bling

Youth Congress activist hacked to death......

Read more at: http://english.mathrubhumi.com/news/kerala/youth-congress-activist-hacked-to-death-english-news-1.930705

Kannur tense as RSS worker hacked to death in front of parents

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india/rss-activist-hacked-to-death-in-kerala-bjp-blames-it-on-cpm/story-ONC3NybFStDuLl8U6oGYZK.html

How the media remain silence of these and How Kanahiya a Political worker of Communists was preaching India about freedom of speech when his own party is most bloodiest party in india 

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/bangalore/bjp-worker-murdered-in-mysuru/article8350273.ece?ref=relatedNews

BJP/RSS worker murdered in Mysuru. MSM will jump gun to coin the murder as retaliatory attack because he was a right wing fundamentalist. It is only intolerance if Muslims are killed.

Nothing new...pseudo's will never utter single word against such murders and then wonder why intolerance is raising.

On 3/15/2016 at 2:58 AM, Singh bling said:

How the media remain silence of these and How Kanahiya a Political worker of Communists was preaching India about freedom of speech when his own party is most bloodiest party in india 

Didn't you know -

Value (RSS Member's Life) <<<<< Value(anti-national or terrorist's life)

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

Now that LDF has come back to power in Kerala. I don't see a bright future for that state, UDF is still better than these extremists.

anything is better than these red terror Communists

it always baffles me why communists are not banned in India, communist ideology is in total contradiction of a democracy.

always cracks me up when these communists leaders start preaching about democracy.  

18 hours ago, chewy said:

anything is better than these red terror Communists

it always baffles me why communists are not banned in India, communist ideology is in total contradiction of a democracy.

always cracks me up when these communists leaders start preaching about democracy.  

The only way communists have benefited Kerala is by bringing unity among a very diverse population (Kerala happens to be the most religious-cultural diverse state in India). They have not allowed industries to grow which on a positive note has kept the state pollution free but also gave rise to unemployment, hence the mass exodus to gulf countries for jobs.

Apart from that they are no different from taliban, they will slaughter mindlessly anyone who protests against their political ideologies and have also allowed  Islamic militants to flourish in the state (yes Kerala also happens to be a healthy breeding ground for ISIS, they are exported to Syria and Afghanistan).