World cup almost over for India

Stuge

Yes. Wish we had Manish Pandey to replace Yuvraj.

It was a dodgy decision. Something that I did not understand. The selectors went with Yuvi because of experience, but then he never set even the domestic scene by storm anyway. It was a shocking decision to select him ahead of someone who won India a game chasing in Aus, that too the highest ever chase in that country.

Maybe Pandey will feature in the ODI side. You never know.

Edited by Adi_91

it would be quite funny if both Pak and Bd ends up winning 2 matches each then we have some real problem ... literally the toughest group we had to land into. 

All planned by ICC. they wanted some cracking matches in group stages itself so placed every strong team in the same group. Now there is no chance of a 2-non-popular-teams SF. one or the other Big nation will end up in the final.

Eden Gardens has not been kind to us when playing against pakistan.

Ajay Jadeja in is his analsys had said that India has advantage when we play bowler friendly wickets while Pak has advantage when we play batsmen friendly wicket.As you need good bowlers to bowl at batting friendly wicket which India don't have so Eden will clearly favour Pak

I just want to remind everyone that we have never won against Pakistan at Eden Gardens.  NEVER. 

I have a feeling that this will continue just like our record against NZ continues and our record in t20I at Nagpur.

:((

So, from now, all matches have to be won by a lesser margin than the one NZ won by yesterday?