World cup almost over for India

Stuge

It's so painful to see, how our ODI and T20 game has regressed, same old set, no innovation in batting, I mean what is the use of Ipl if it doesn't improves ur improvisation, do we have anybody who can play reverse shot for six, let alone a 360°player like ab, maxwell and buttler,also selector should be held accountable for not giving chances to guys like pandey, iyer, nair, mishra, compare this team to 2011 team and that team would wallop this team 9 out of 10 times.

Chak De India

It's so painful to see, how our ODI and T20 game has regressed, same old set, no innovation in batting, I mean what is the use of Ipl if it doesn't improves ur improvisation, do we have anybody who can play reverse shot for six, let alone a 360°player like ab, maxwell and buttler,also selector should be held accountable for not giving chances to guys like pandey, iyer, nair, mishra, compare this team to 2011 team and that team would wallop this team 9 out of 10 times.

Chak De India

I don't know if our T20 game has regressed. Haven't we won 10 out of the last 12 or something? We had a bad game yesterday and it will cost us. But I do kind of agree with you. We have guys Rahane and Yuvraj competing for T20 spots. You know that  suggests that things aren't  golden

Chak De India

There is a problem in batting after Kohli. I know that we don't have an X factor player like Maxwell, AB de Villiers, etc. We have to live with this fact am afraid.

Actually, we are a better side than the performance showed yesterday.

Just win 3 matches in a row and their through, I don't think 3 teams will finish 3-1 in the group to be decided by run rate. They beat Bangladesh twice very easily in asia cup recently, swept australia in their own back yard, and never lost to pakistan in a WC, technically they should be able to. But unfortunately this team looks very fragile. Ashwin and Bumrah are the only reliable bowlers. Batting lacks stability and power hitting.

Edited by Silva

India move one place up courtesy Bangladesh's bigger loss to Pakistan today. What happens now to the permutations for India to qualify? Are we now in more trouble since two teams are running away with it?

Bangbros were never a threat to make it into the SF.

Pakistan are and they not only got a win but a 2.75 NRR boost.

Not a good result for India.

India move one place up courtesy Bangladesh's bigger loss to Pakistan today. What happens now to the permutations for India to qualify? Are we now in more trouble since two teams are running away with it?

No big changes as BD is not a strong contender for SF berth 

NZ vs OZ is the key at this point. And ofc Ind has to win its games 

You never know, your team can be bundled out in the next games and lose the advantage. Pakistan is the other definition of unpredictability.

Ind vs Pak game would decide. How useful the NRR is for Pak 

As if Pak loses, it may be difficult for it to beat both NZ and Aus. If Ind loses, it will almost be curtains for it too apart from some theoretical scenarios 

Dude, I was talking about short format of the game. Who gives a damn about test cricket results when t20 world cup is going on.

In that case, has Ind played any T20 with Pak at Kol? If I am not wrong, Ind has only lost in ODIs to Pak. While T20 is a different format :winky: