Musfiqur Rahim Celebration .

CG

Usually chutku rahim has a cool head and not OTT so today's incident I am willing to overlook.its okay ,one can be emotional enough in such situations ,he did his job though,mahmudulla only had to take a single of the full toss for a super over

Celebration of the Bangladeshi crickets are really dramatic , low class and statusless.  Same goes with their fans no class. But one good thing about them is  , they don't call their cricketers fixer. That is call for respect. Other excuses are ok like no ball, crop catch. 

We were the same in 90s. They are an emerging nation in all fields and lots of emotions and patriotism is tied with cricket. Indians have moved on a bit with time, they will too

At around 12th over ,I was telling my dad that only suicide from BD can make us win and that's what happened in the end .

BD played fantastic cricket today and India played poor cricket.I'm happy India won the match ,but sad the way BD lost the match .This will hurt their cricket pretty bad for sometime.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Come on, Kohli jumps up and down every time he takes a catch. Complete contrast with Dhoni who knew that the last batsmen was run out but did not celebrate will third umpire gave his decision

Oh hello. I am talking about Kohli with the bat, not Kohli as a fielder who celebrates after a wicket. Doesn't every fielder in the cricketing world do that??

Even though the bangladeshi fans seem to have left the Aussies and Poms behind when it comes to being obnoxious, I kind of understand their feelings because of how much they have lost over the decades. Today imo they were the better team but they simply choked.... so now as their fans are giving the Aussies and Poms a run for their monies, their players are also competing with the Saffers for that 'c' tag.

Lucky lucky win for us today but i'll take whatever this dysfunctional group can get for the time being.