Musfiqur Rahim Celebration .

CG

Musfiqur Rahim is an excitable character, his celebrations during last Asia Cup were similar (though it was when opoosition wickets fell and he was keeping)

But I also thought that celebration for a fortunate scooped boundary was abit premature and OTT, because job wasn't done yet.

And top batsmen always remain calm when chasing and on course for a win, none of the punching the air and wild celebrations when they hit boundaries or 50s/100s. Remain focused and get the job done.

That celebration played some part in his downfall next ball, with all the adrenaline flowing and going for the glory shot, instead of just getting bat on ball and ensure at least they won't loose

Not when match is so close and not won. Dhawan did not celebrate at all after his catch

who cares if they celebrate or not? Every personality is different ,there is no need to be cool and act cool all the time.I remember dravid,ganguly and even sachin getting pumped up after wkts fell or taking catch

We were the same in 90s. They are an emerging nation in all fields and lots of emotions and patriotism is tied with cricket. Indians have moved on a bit with time, they will too

They do remind us our 90s. In that case, Bangladesh will be a better team and better challenge in cricket surprising SL and PAK. 

oh Sir, you are too damn right. They are low class sc*mb*g, how dare are they to show emotions on the field !! Bangladeshi fans are low class too, they throw bricks, sandles to player's houses and threat player's family.

Your post remind me that singham dialog:

"Laga laga laga laga laga ...... laaaaaaaaaaggaaaa" by the it is jatka not anything else.

your comment is not classy either. :laugh:

I just remembered that bignas tweet of little goldfish after reading his name in thread title

Haha I was thinking the same :hysterical:

Win against  Bangladesh rarely excites an Indian fan or player. Most fans just don't want to lose to them as they go overboard like mushfiqur.

BigNas tweet last year about playing Bangladesh.

This guy trolls Bangbros at every opportunity :cantstop:

Edited by Scarface