Gautam gambhir-r an arrogant senseless grudge holding person

Watch all his recent interview, cnt talk gud bout dhoni

overrating guys like rohit n yuvraj, Have previosuly also said had yuvi come up in 2011wc final he wud have scored a 100 knowing his weakness against off spin. 

Today also, while yuvi was batting the diff btw bat n ball was like kolkata n kanpur

Factually incorrect that India needed a big win... India only needed wins against BD and Aus, and not big margin wins

He is partially right. India needed a big win today to get ahead of Aus and Pak in the NRR. In the end, even a win was hard fought. 

I watch that vishwa vigetha on ABP news on Youtube everyday..

Yep he sounds so sour whenever anchor mentions DHONI.. 

To Gambhir : - You have been a match winner for IND.. Just because you were removed for your shitty form don't blame the Captain.. Its your fault where you delivered ducks faster than Afridi..

Such a sore loser i must say..

He did nothing of significance after the WC final in 2011. Yet played based on reputation for long and still complaining.:whack3:

He did nothing of significance after the WC final in 2011. Yet played based on reputation for long and still complaining.:whack3:

One more interview where he indirectly says his outster form the team may be due to his grudges with dhoni n kohli, 

N the guy just cant praise kohli n dhoni, both are gr8 player wnt have mentlity like them

Lost respect for gambhir after watching all his recent interviews

One more interview where he indirectly says his outster form the team may be due to his grudges with dhoni n kohli, 

N the guy just cant praise kohli n dhoni, both are gr8 player wnt have mentlity like them

Lost respect for gambhir after watching all his recent interviews

He is really mad. Knows he can only play in IPL now.

If he was that dedicated, he should have made an impact playing in domestic cricket. Did nothing at all except for coming in TV shows. He is a gonner from Indian team now.

Only guy who doesn't sing Dhoni's praises. Says it how he sees it.

Though his form was crap and he deserved the boot.

Exactly, if he felt bad, he should have gone back to Ranji Trophy and proved his worth. Instead, he is found doing all this stuff. He is one waste of a player.

Sore loser or not, he has won us lot of matches and was clutch player so deserve respect whatever happened between him and Dhoni is a matter between them and we are nobody to blame them,who knows what happened between them, he hates dhoni that's a fact, but we must not forget that he was a gun player a player who use to perform in big occasions and the highest scorer in our 2 world cup finals

Chak De India

Watch all his recent interview, cnt talk gud bout dhoni

overrating guys like rohit n yuvraj, Have previosuly also said had yuvi come up in 2011wc final he wud have scored a 100 knowing his weakness against off spin. 

Today also, while yuvi was batting the diff btw bat n ball was like kolkata n kanpur

Not sure which part of the interview you found him to be arrogant. Not saying that he isn't. But couldn't see any evidence of it in that interview at least. He just seems to be articulating his opinion that Yuvraj should have batted higher. I don't agree with that. I don't even think Yuvraj should be in the team. But that is his opinion. 

where was the part about dhoni and kohli ? 38 mins video tooo lazyyy

what a sore loser i must say

He is really mad. Knows he can only play in IPL now.

If he was that dedicated, he should have made an impact playing in domestic cricket. Did nothing at all except for coming in TV shows. He is a gonner from Indian team now.

where was the part about dhoni and kohli ? 38 mins video tooo lazyyy

what a sore loser i must say

Yes, when you post long videos, please do tell us which part to skip ahead to that supports your argument. 

Not sure which part of the interview you found him to be arrogant. Not saying that he isn't. But couldn't see any evidence of it in that interview at least. He just seems to be articulating his opinion that Yuvraj should have batted higher. I don't agree with that. I don't even think Yuvraj should be in the team. But that is his opinion. 

u hve to see a lot his recent interviews to understand the context, n sending someone up n down ppl can have varied opinion

But giving a bizzare statement like his confidence wud have been dented is to much, team is above yuvraj . he is not the only player. 

N as i said it nt the 1st time in past also he has given statement overhyping one player whereas he refuse to give credit to other player. 

Even watch his 2011 wc post interview, he always has said had yuvi come up than dhoni he wud have dne better. U shud rather appreciate wats the reality than wat might have happ or not.