1. 1.

• Combined 1st and 2nd Inn total for VS: less than 20 runs
    • Combined 1st and 2nd Inn total for VS: 20-40 runs
    • Combined 1st and 2nd Inn total for VS: 41-80 runs
    • Combined 1st and 2nd Inn total for VS: 81-120 runs
    • Combined 1st and 2nd Inn total for VS: 121-160 runs
    • Combined 1st and 2nd Inn total for VS: greater than 160 runs

Guest HariSampath
How do u think he'll do? How many runs? 50, 100? or just 0-10, 0-20 sorta things? Any guesses? Hari Sampath sir? :D
I have voted for the 81-120 range combined 2 inngs :two_thumbs_up:
Guest HariSampath
In the 1st innings' date=' he would score less than 20. [b']In the 2nd innings, he would score 40+. In the 1st innings, he will get out flashing in the off-side. In the 2nd innings, he would flash the ball to third man and he would get out.
Aussies don't keep 3rd man...and if Sehwag is into his 40s in the 2nd inngs, he will probably get his 50 :two_thumbs_up:
Aussies don't keep 3rd man...and if Sehwag is into his 40s in the 2nd inngs' date=' he will probably get his 50 :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Hari - what I meant to say was have a person between deep cover point and Third man to catch the slash. He is notorious for going for the shot and would get caught for the slash

There are many who like me are all jinxing. We don't set too much expectations and have egg in the face. Everyone in the thread who has said avg 20-40, also would be the first to say Viru should be in the team (me included) because he can be hot and cold.