We never deserved to win

Texan

We need power hitters who are in form in T20s. Not struggling batsmen. The attitude should be to go for runs from ball 1. And bowlers need to learn the art of bowling slow off cutters leg cutters mixed with yorkers. Bowling predictably is not going to take you far. 

Its true and I said one thing at the start that dhoni is a guy who has won every tournament once but I dont think he'll win it more than once ,be it ct,wc and wt20 .its written in the stars and i found this interesting after our 2014 wt20 defeat which should have been a win win on any other day against our bunnies!  Its time for a changeover,dhoni had his time and we enjoyed it but 9 years is now too much ,we need a new leader

England and windies are two deserving teams who play fearlessly!! We are too timid and carried passengers for this format,had to come back to bite us sometime,unfortunately today.

I honestly believe that India missed the greatest chance in Bangladesh in 2014 ,we wwre romping everyone and were the hot favourites and wkts were spinning ,our bowling looked awesome but we choked

23 minutes ago, adi B said:

Its true and I said one thing at the start that dhoni is a guy who has won every tournament once but I dont think he'll win it more than once ,be it ct,wc and wt20 .its written in the stars and i found this interesting after our 2014 wt20 defeat which should have been a win win on any other day against our bunnies!  Its time for a changeover,dhoni had his time and we enjoyed it but 9 years is now too much ,we need a new leader

Yes, we were the best team in the 2014 World T20. We should have won that tournament easily. That loss still hurts because of that Yuvraj innings. This one doesnt because we weren't really good enough to win. 

1 hour ago, Texan said:

Lets accept it. We were never really the best team in the tournament. 

We had one batsman. Thats it. Only one man. Everyone else struggled (except Dhoni to a certain extent)

Bowlers kept us in the hunt so far, but bowling completely collapsed in the semis. 

WI the better team - deserve to win. Hope they win the finals too. 

Agree. Indians should not have deserved to be in the semis unless idiot rahim costed the match. To be honest India is not that much stronger team compare to last few years. 3-0 win in Aus doesnt mean anything beacuse it was a victory against a team without full bench strength. Even one match lost to SL and ended up wining 2-1 not that great. India was lucky to lift Asia Cup beacuse win against average PAK and SL team cannot rate highly. Atleast India came to semis thanks to Rahim & home conditions. :cantstop: Before start tourney all expected Rohit to score most number of sixes but still couldnt make 5 sixes. It was only one man show Kholi vs Opponents. Pls accept it indians

3 minutes ago, Lala said:

Agree. Indians should not have deserved to be in the semis unless idiot rahim costed the match. To be honest India is not that much stronger team compare to last few years. 3-0 win in Aus doesnt mean anything beacuse it was a victory against a team without full bench strength. Even one match lost to SL and ended up wining 2-1 not that great. India was lucky to lift Asia Cup beacuse win against average PAK and SL team cannot rate highly. Atleast India came to semis thanks to Rahim & home conditions. :cantstop: Before start tourney all expected Rohit to score most number of sixes but still couldnt make 5 sixes. It was only one man show Kholi vs Opponents. Pls accept it indians

Bhai, that is what most of us have been saying here for a while now.

1 minute ago, Lala said:

Agreed with all point above. And Bangla should have kicked India out of this World t20. 

But as of now India will still No. 1 in T20s, even if WI wins final. :cantstop:

To be fair - the top 3 teams in the competition, NZ, WI and Eng made it to the KO. There was not much difference b/w Aus and Ind so Ind making it to the KO is acceptable too but from there on it needed to play absolutely great cricket (and not the continuation of what we had seen in some of the group games)

Edited by rett
3 minutes ago, chewy said:

Agreed with all point above. And Bangla should have kicked India out of this World t20. 

But as of now India will still No. 1 in T20s, even if WI wins final. :cantstop:

who cares rankings. let india to be in #1 another few more days. :cantstop: