Jump to content
Ankit_sharma03

Mushfique Rahim- WTF is This. Cheapshot

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, I.Dont.Care said:

Such a pity you have to wait four years to beat Pakistan since in bi-lateral series you mostly get rekt. Now the next WT20 is also after 4 years in 2020. See you then lol.

 

LOL, dont worry. You are losing next year in champions trophy. :giggle: 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, I.Dont.Care said:

Such a pity you have to wait four years to beat Pakistan since in bi-lateral series you mostly get rekt. Now the next WT20 is also after 4 years in 2020. See you then lol.

 

In the end, i will leave this here

Series record:

xbujYTb.png

Series involving other teams:

Wccs9u7.png

 

The 1st column with countries name is venues.

 

Clutching at straws. Sheer desperation from Pakistan fans. Loving this. :cantstop: 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

LOL The aane do series as expected :cantstop: 

Pak last won in 2013, We won in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (twice) :rofl: 

2013?

2014?

 

2015? Seriously World Cups wins are useless unless you go on and win the world cup. 

2016! Again a useless world cup win.

Edited by I.Dont.Care

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, I.Dont.Care said:

2013?

2014?

 

2015? Seriously World Cups wins are useless unless you go on and win the world cup. 

2016! Ok lol

2013: Champions trophy. And we did win trophy. 

2016: We did win the asia cup . 

 

2014: Its useless since you didn't win the cup (by your logic) :cantstop: 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

 

Clutching at straws. Sheer desperation from Pakistan fans. Loving this. :cantstop: 

Then don't reply lol. You guys seems desperate and bringing useless world cup wins despite overall Pakistan record is much better against India.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, I.Dont.Care said:

Then don't reply lol. You guys seems desperate and bringing useless world cup wins despite overall Pakistan record is much better against India.

 

 

 

Lahori Logic can even compromise World Cup wins to prove its point. Wow!

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, I.Dont.Care said:

in 2007, Pakistan was in Finals lol

in 2009, We Won, India knocked out in group stage, lost all matches.

jM15zHs.png

in 2010, In Semi Finals, India knocked out in Group Stage, again lost all matches T7WLrVz.png

in 2012, In Semi Finals Again, India knocked out in Group Stage. N0T3yp5.png

 

Overall:

T20 World Cup Won: Pakistan 1, India 1.

In Finals: Pakistan 2, India 2.

In Semi Finals: Pakistan 2, India 1.

Knocked out in group stages:  Pakistan 2, India 3.

 

Indian team was never consistent and relies heavily on home pitches.

 

Pakistan is No 1 team in world cricket, you have far better players than Indian team and your upcoming talent and raw pace is 10 years ahead of future indian players. Your team is united,'innocent' _______ (left blanks for you to fill it with any adjective you like). With such superior team you shouldnt even waste your time engaging with Indian fans and neither think of playing India. 

Share this post


Link to post

 

15 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

LOL, dont worry. You are losing next year in champions trophy. :giggle: 

It's in England not India though. :D and didn't they scrap this useless thing?

Edited by I.Dont.Care

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Viper said:

LOL There is a difference being in Finals and getting knocked out in SF... 

 

Finals = 2 best teams battling out for 1 cup

 

Seems like you are  lacking brain cells

 

 

I said last Test series its not my fault that was it played in 2008 LOL Point fingers at yourself for Terrorist Activities Even if we take last Asia cup you didn't even manage to beat BD :hysterical:

 

So according to your logic 2016 AC > some random cup in 2008 

 

Hence Proved... You are just making it more easy for me:hysterical:

 

LOL  record is like 11-0 or something 

 

Before 2000 there were only 3 WC's 1992 , 96 , 99... You are just making a fool out of yourself here.. 

 

Want to give me list of ODIs and Tests won by PAK against India for last 10 year ? I won't even mention T20's you are Far far far far far behind..

ODIS

qw8vuEh.png

 

You are no match.. We are moving forward and you are still stuck behind in 90's enjoying your Grandpa's records.. 

 

And nice fake editing in T20's by the way you lost 7-1  LOL

2013 series (Aane do series :D) not 2008.

 

Crying about 1 more win in T20s?

C1blUAJ.png

 

Why even talk about last ten years then lol? That's a lot of time and who watches Test matches?

 

 

Edited by I.Dont.Care

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

 

Pakistan is No 1 team in world cricket, you have far better players than Indian team and your upcoming talent and raw pace is 10 years ahead of future indian players. Your team is united,'innocent' _______ (left blanks for you to fill it with any adjective you like). With such superior team you shouldnt even waste your time engaging with Indian fans and neither think of playing India. 

I know Pakistani team kinda sucks now but India team is no better to raise finger on other teams. I even forgot how things started here.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Viper said:

Test cricket is Real cricket LOL 

 

Now its confirmed you lack brain cells and 7-1 LOL Have a bit of shame LOL 7-1 :hysterical::hysterical:

 

True cricket fan does watch it and knows the importance of Test cricket.. Who the hell am i even explaining this to a paki fan who things LALA the blind slogger is the greatest Batsmen ever LOL 

 

Even your T20 record is worse than ZIM , BD :hysterical:

 

Bro, all his data are copied from Wikipedia. Who knows. maybe he edited them and posting here. :hehe:

Share this post


Link to post

 

17 minutes ago, Viper said:

Remember how you avoided a ODI tour before qualification date so you could qualify for CT LOL

 

After the qualification date you lost to them.. 

If PAK send this guy for war... He will make sure he ll shoot his own Team and make it easy for us LOL

Sorry but we are not like you who throw stones at cricketers home or throw bottles in ground when losing and I think in the past it was worse I have read somewhere

ms-dhoni.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Viper said:

How is it no better ? LOL

Even if we took last 5 years they achevied a lot than you could ever dream off..

 

#jelly much ? You lost 8 out of 9 series at rented home :hysterical:

Why do you have to compare everything with Pakistan?

12 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

 

Bro, all his data are copied from Wikipedia. Who knows. maybe he edited them and posting here. :hehe:

I never contributed to wiki and never edited anything, maybe thats wat you do lol

 

It's a known fact Pakistan is way ahead in ODI and Test H2H

Edited by I.Dont.Care

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, I.Dont.Care said:

Why do you have to compare everything with Pakistan?

I never contributed to wiki and never edited anything, maybe thats wat you do lol

 

We did not compare, your Lala started by saying that he gets more love from India than in Pakistan.:cantstop:

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, I.Dont.Care said:

I know Pakistani team kinda sucks now but India team is no better to raise finger on other teams. I even forgot how things started here.

 

Fine we suck even more than your team, we have corrupt babus and our players are in team because of Dhoni. You even have a superior overall record as you pointed out. Not sure why you wasting time on us Indians ?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

 

We did not compare, your Lala started by saying that he gets more love from India than in Pakistan.:cantstop:

He also says many other things. Didn't he say Indians are not big hearted?

Edited by I.Dont.Care

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, I.Dont.Care said:

How? I am just asking you He said that or some other Pakistani player?

 

Whole world saw Lala saying that. Maybe you saw someone else.  In fact Pakistan media wrongly bashed Lala as it was Lala like person, not Lala. 

Edited by Adi_91

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Viper said:

We are way far ahead just throwing some facts right on your face.. IND vs PAK is way predictable where we win every time these days..

 

I am just telling you to wake up from 90's LOL...Last 15 years you haven't achieved anything and don't get mad at him for telling the truth we caught you posting wrong facts :hysterical: 

Never talked about 90s. I am talking about post t20 era that is after 2007 and in T20s world cups Pakistan record is much better than India. I am talking about against all teams not just India.

 

No need for me to post wrong facts everything is available for you also.

Edited by I.Dont.Care

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, I.Dont.Care said:

I know Pakistani team kinda sucks now but India team is no better to raise finger on other teams. I even forgot how things started here.

Tere pass dimag thoda kam hai (understandable since you are pakistani) let me explain to you, yeh jo kitply cup, tvs cup etc jo tum ne baba adam ke zamaane mein jeete the nobody cares about them, World cup is the biggest stage in cricket, more than a billion people watch world cup matches, on the biggest stage you have received the biggest phainty every time you faced India, for the majority of world audience which only watches world cups, the pakistani team is the whipping biatch of India, from Imran khan to mohamad amir each of your so called stars has been tamed by the Indian team at the biggest stage of them all, yaad rahe baap baap hota hai

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, kira said:

Tere pass dimag thoda kam hai (understandable since you are pakistani) let me explain to you, yeh jo kitply cup, tvs cup etc jo tum ne baba adam ke zamaane mein jeete the nobody cares about them, World cup is the biggest stage in cricket, more than a billion people watch world cup matches, on the biggest stage you have received the biggest phainty every time you faced India, for the majority of world audience which only watches world cups, the pakistani team is the whipping biatch of India, from Imran khan to mohamad amir each of your so called stars has been tamed by the Indian team at the biggest stage of them all, yaad rahe baap baap hota hai

LoL then why play Aane do Series and other series? Tell your team to rest for some years cuz next world cup is in 2019. hEDxifW.pngAt this rate it will take 90+ years for your team to bypass Pak in ODI's H2H since you guys are unbeatable in world cups against Pakistan. This is really getting funny :D All you can brag about useless old World Cup wins and also in 1992 world cup though Pakistan lost to India and won the World Cup eventually. 

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, I.Dont.Care said:

LoL then why play Aane do Series and other series? Tell your team to rest for some years cuz next world cup is in 2019. hEDxifW.pngAt this rate it will take 90+ years for your team to bypass Pak in ODI's H2H since you guys are unbeatable in world cups against Pakistan. This is really getting funny :D All you can brag about useless old World Cup wins and also in 1992 world cup though Pakistan lost to India and won the World Cup eventually. 

Imran khan bhi bheegi billi ban gya India ke saamne in the World cup, Har pakistani rota hai world cup record ko le ke, apne tv channels dekh, har anchor pooch rha hai ki wo India se har baar phainty kyun khaate hai, teri bhi jali hui hai world cup ki phainty se mujhe pta hai 

 

 

D0A66K94.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Lol....only 2 pages of this thread talks about Mushfique and the rests is all about politics, religion and obviously Ind vs Pak !

 

Mod better change the title or separate last few pages from this thread.

Edited by broken_wings

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×