Mushfique Rahim- WTF is This. Cheapshot

8 minutes ago, broken_wings said:

Mushy's account is handled by his friends. One of his friends must have uploaded the pic and captioned it.

Don't take it too seriously Indian mates. Apology on behalf of him.

what sought of celebrity , sports personality he is 

that he doesnt understand the responsibilty of being a public personality and sportsmanship that he doesnt care about and gives his social acc handle to his frends. 

N this repersents his country as captain also, More than cricket skill they need to learn one thing 1st sportsmanship.

N since Wi is his fav thing can learn a thing from Chris gayle gpZiQ7PMSSuFAhtXr8G0_Gayle.PNG

Just now, Captain said:

I don't see anything wrong in this video. Lara is bound to be excited as WI won and Pakistanis being Pakistanis will always love seeing an Indian defeat and McGrath wasn't being over the top.

When did I say there is wrong in this celebration ? The problem is with your perception.

1 minute ago, Captain said:

I don't see anything wrong in this video. Lara is bound to be excited as WI won and Pakistanis being Pakistanis will always love seeing an Indian defeat and McGrath wasn't being over the top.

Most neutrals would support WI over any team really. I'll support them in the final against England. But there is no need to be a D bag like Mushfiqur.

1 minute ago, zep1706 said:

Most neutrals would support WI over any team really. I'll support them in the final against England. But there is no need to be a D bag like Mushfiqur.

Agreed! WI and NZ tend to be the second favorite teams of most neutrals.

2 minutes ago, broken_wings said:

When did I say there is wrong in this celebration ? The problem is with your perception.

Btw, this is the celebration of other players after India losing out.

Enjoy !!

Perception? You were clearly boasting of how Lara and McGrath were celebrating WI's win over India.

10 minutes ago, broken_wings said:
Hope it clarifies and you guys calm down a bit. Thanks

Sorry to all of you guys...as i am a big West Indies supporter but anyway sorry again for some harsh words...!!!!

BW..it is not what he wrote ..but how he wrote that makes it look silly.

There is nothing wrong in every Bangladeshi celebrating our loss  or even every one else in the world doing it.But an international cricketer of repute is expected to do it in a more classy way. Had he made a witty comment ,it would have been fine or even a plain celebratory one.But his seemed like a petulant child's comment.

Had a newbie made this comment,it would be fine,but an ex captain is expected to do better. That's all.

17 minutes ago, broken_wings said:
Hope it clarifies and you guys calm down a bit. Thanks

Sorry to all of you guys...as i am a big West Indies supporter but anyway sorry again for some harsh words...!!!!

Is he a fan or star ? The behaviour of both of them should differ, he should join ICF and Bangla cricket forum and should do gupshup rather than playing cricket

1 hour ago, Captain said:

Agreed! WI and NZ tend to be the second favorite teams of most neutrals.

Perception? You were clearly boasting of how Lara and McGrath were celebrating WI's win over India.

Thats how impartial and exemplary Lara is, when he celebrates for his country's victory it can be used to rile the loosing countries..lol its so ironic. Learn from Lara, little bd fellow behind wickets - rage boy eyes- crass mushfiqrzxyezere.

In all honesty this is the best possible defeat for India, this or loosing to SA. India can not loose to any other team and not fee dejected or angry. Loosing to WI at home, no big deal, its touch disappointing but well played Virat and best of luck Gayle,Bravo,Sammy,Simons..loveable team.

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

This has to be a troll account by the Rwandan intelligence to drive a wedge between Indians and Bangladeshis. Come on, isn't it obvious. How could it possibly be the real Mushfiqur? Bangladesh still has dial up internet. The real Mushfiqur would take 14 hours to upload that pic on twitter. 

This.. :hysterical:

3 hours ago, bowl_out said:

There's guys like Mushy... and there's guys like Bravo.

21908_10154051267558770_1925769849611803

macha is a Chennai bromance term..they played together for so long, so no surprise there. But may be if BD guys get IPL contracts they will be friendly too for now they feel neglected i think. But first they need to be good.