Jump to content
maniac

Run for cover -Orange Storm warning SRH 2016 official thread

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, bulbul said:

Is this equal to Green storm which appears during every world cup?? :hysterical::hysterical:

 

This is the real storm.... And this time no freebies for RCB....business as usual will resume of us absolutely decimating you every single time without mercy.

 

Many ways rich coming from a RCB fan :hysterical: atleast 11-0 had some competitive games where as our wins have come in totally merciless ass kickings 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the top contenders this time. 

They were superb in auction , there bowling has to one of the best in this tournament. Warner is an aggresive captain and they have mustafizur who might prove out to be bowler of the tournament.

 

My starting 11

 

Warner

Dhawan

Henriques

Morgan

yuvi

Hooda

Ojha

Karn sharma

Bhuvi

Nehra g

Mustafizur

 

Their backups are also very tempting williamson, shankar, Sran, boult, ricky bhui

 

Amazing work in auction, Shud try picking any spinner last minute as karn sharma is quite crap. 

Go for Ish Sodhi or Santner , buy them last min

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

:cheer::cheer: Really hope i get to see them in playoffs. Will get to see bhuvi bowl regularly and for long time. 

BTW steyn has been released na? 

  Yes he plays for guj lions

 

still a power house though boult, Bhuvi, latest sensation Mustafizur and above all Nehraji

 

spinners- Ojha and Karn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2016 at 8:20 PM, maniac said:

 

This is the real storm.... And this time no freebies for RCB....business as usual will resume of us absolutely decimating you every single time without mercy.

 

Many ways rich coming from a RCB fan :hysterical: atleast 11-0 had some competitive games where as our wins have come in totally merciless ass kickings 

 

Like 2015 match?? :)))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warner

Dhawan

Kane

N.Ojha

Morgan

Hooda

Bipul Sharma

Karn

Bhuvi

Mustafizur

Nehraji

 

Above is a WC XI. 4 front line bowlers, with Bipul, Hooda and Kane as the other bowling options. Batting is gun, as always. 

 

#RiseOfTheOrangeArmy :hs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zakk said:

to?

 

problem kya hai?

 

:mad:

 

Tere jaise tubelight ko samajh na aayega. Tu to mentos bhi khaego to tera dimag ki batti fir bhi nahin jalegi kyon ki dimag to hai hi nahin tere paas :hehe: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, maniac said:

Really ? I mean Really this is how you want to win :laugh: ok fine congratulations

 

How were you planning to win? By scoring less and taking fewer wickets? :giggle:

 

That's not the way it works in the real world.

 

Edited by philcric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Nehra n Yuvi injury , dhawan form

Karn sharma uselessness

Naman ojha becomes useless batting in middle n lower middle

 

a few more beating to bhuvi n his confidence wud hit the lowwww......

 

If this team soon doesnt figure out the right batting order n Karn sharma replacment well it wud left on Mustafizur n warner only then

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SRH probably has the worst Indian contingent along with DD...

 

Also don't understand why Williamson isn't playing... NZ vs Aus (Warner) rivalry? How does Henriques get in the XI ahead of Kane?

 

Dhawan

Warner

Kane

Ojha

Morgan

Vijay Shankar

A Reddy

Hooda

Karn

Nehra / Bhuvi

Mustafizur

 

This still looks a better XI, but the most drab set of players among all IPL teams.. Only Warner, Kane and Mustafizur offer some respite from boredom.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bowl_out said:

SRH probably has the worst Indian contingent along with DD...

 

Also don't understand why Williamson isn't playing... NZ vs Aus (Warner) rivalry? How does Henriques get in the XI ahead of Kane?

 

SRH fans are mirror image of Bangaldeshi supporters..every one comes of with unique kanspiracy theories....:hysterical:

 

IPL 2015

 

Henriques - 287 runs @ SR of 137 [Avg 41]  & 11 wickts @ Eco 6.32 & SR 13.6

Edited by bulbul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bulbul said:

SRH fans are mirror image of Bangaldeshi supporters..every one comes of with unique kanspiracy theories....:hysterical:

 

IPL 2015

 

Henriques - 287 runs @ SR of 137 [Avg 41]  & 11 wickts @ Eco 6.32 & SR 13.6

Not everyone posting in SRH thread is an SRH fan... Not impressed :rage: :rage: :banghead: :banghead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Not everyone posting in SRH thread is an SRH fan... Not impressed :rage: :rage: :banghead: :banghead:

Obviously when you impressed by KW's mediocre T20 stats its difficult to get impressed by anything else :hysterical::hysterical:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×