Jump to content
maniac

Run for cover -Orange Storm warning SRH 2016 official thread

Recommended Posts

Honsla buland rakho sipaahiyon! This was a tactical, charity win gifted to our old allies. How else can you explain the collapse to Kangaroo Dinda?

 

With Nehraji and Yuvi's return, we will surge forward :hs:

 

No more Moses though Uncle Tom.

Edited by jalebi_bhai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jalebi_bhai said:

Honsla buland rakho sipaahiyon! This was a tactical, charity win gifted to our old allies. How else can you explain the collapse to Kangaroo Dinda?

 

With Nehraji and Yuvi's return, we will surge forward :hs:. No more Moses please though Uncle Tom.

First we didn't lose the game...it was awarded on some statistical model

designed by a Gora that the orange army doesn't recognize.

 

so everything is ok no worries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maniac said:

First we didn't lose the game...it was awarded on some statistical model

designed by a Gora that the orange army doesn't recognize.

 

so everything is ok no worries

Chicken :aetsch: 

Feel sorry for SRH..they have only glory hunting supporters..both online and in Empty Gandhi stadium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maniac said:

First we didn't lose the game...it was awarded on some statistical model

designed by a Gora that the orange army doesn't recognize.

 

so everything is ok no worries

:agree:

 

We must take the initiative to boycott this non-sensical D/L method.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bulbul said:

Chicken :aetsch: 

Feel sorry for SRH..they have only glory hunting supporters..both online and in Empty Gandhi stadium.

Orange Army is lightyears ahead of the rowdy choking bevdas :rofl:

 

PS: I've heard that the person who was hired to clean your empty trophy cabinet has gone on harthal against Mallya for not receiving the agreed salary. What is happening? :rofl:

Edited by jalebi_bhai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jalebi_bhai said:

Orange Army is lightyears ahead of the rowdy choking bevdas :rofl:

 

PS: I've heard that the person who was hired to clean your empty trophy cabinet has gone on harthal against Mallya. What is happening? :rofl:

You don't even have a trophy cabinet :rofl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bulbul said:

You don't even have a trophy cabinet :rofl: 

When we win this year, we will get a brand new one. Will hire your trophy cabinet cleaner to clean our championship (unlike you guys, we will pay the salary on time) :agree:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

When we win this year, we will get a brand new one. Will hire your trophy cabinet cleaner to clean our championship (unlike you guys, we will pay the salary on time) :agree:

K. Maran also under ED/CBI investigation..hope your team don't go 3rd hand now :rofl::rofl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, maniac said:

Lost due to some stupid statistical model but for the greater good happy that there was some rainfall to beat the heat :hs:

We are going to come back and hit hard....very hard

Yeah hit the door while kicked out of IPL :hehe: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, philcric said:

Where the other team scores more runs than yours for certain number of wickets in a certain number of overs?

He is assuming once rain comes chasing team automatically wins...especially this is Bawling pawarhouse who can take 7 wickets in 7 balls...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, bulbul said:

He is assuming once rain comes chasing team automatically wins...especially this is Bawling pawarhouse who can take 7 wickets in 7 balls...

Mr Nimhans is thinking that this is some kind of gully cricket that he plays with the kids in some narrow gully in Telengana :hehe: Whenever is gets out, he scares the kids that either he win or he will take his bat and run to his home :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Debutant said:

Mr Nimhans is thinking that this is some kind of gully cricket that he plays with the kids in some narrow gully in Telengana :hehe: Whenever is gets out, he scares the kids that either he win or he will take his bat and run to his home :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:  

And then threatens them of some mythical storm of some gawdy colour.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw the ad on TV for the first time.

What a crap Ad. Worst graphics. Looks like some 12th STD student did that and as part of his school project.

And they have just edited last year's Ad to remove all the old players and photoshoped Yuvraj into it :facepalm:

At least have a new campaign every year:facepalm:

 

 

 

Worst branded team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2016 at 1:08 AM, bulbul said:

Obviously when you impressed by KW's mediocre T20 stats its difficult to get impressed by anything else :hysterical::hysterical:

Now you know why KW adds more value to the side than Morgan or Henriques

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bowl_out said:

Now you know why KW adds more value to the side than Morgan or Henriques

Flat wicket and poor bowling....he have T20 SR of <119

Edited by bulbul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PBN said:

He's a bit like Kohli...needs time to get going and once he crosses that ~20-30 balls or so...can capitalize in the latter part

He can play only if other batsmen play fast..it happened many time with NZ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×