ICF Premier League (Fantasy) 2016

sourab10forever

37 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Chup kar. :whack:

7 subs jyada hai aur sirf 280 points difference. bahut jaldi recover ho jayega.

yaar Simmons ki wajah se mai Ab ko nahi lepaaya is liye socho ki mujhe kitni takleef huwi hogi  :((

sach me abhi bhi dil me feel horaha hai  :sad:

1 hour ago, zakk said:

yaar uske liye maine Buttler aur McClenaghan ko bahar kiya aur RCB se bhi kisi ko nahi liya  :((

aur mujhe mila kya?:((

dhoka  :((

I did the same - removed Buttler for Simmons. These things will happen in long tourneys. Light lekar baaki matches me acha khelo :two_thumbs_up:

10 minutes ago, Scarface said:

I did the same - removed Buttler for Simmons. These things will happen in long tourneys. Light lekar baaki matches me acha khelo :two_thumbs_up:

:heart:  toot  :broken_heart:  gaya hai yaar  :((

ab nahi hoga kuch theek is game me  :sad:

ab forcefully kuch na kuch gadbad ho hi jayegi  :banghead:

31 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

BTW tera reputation itna zyada kaise huwa? Kiso ghoos diya tu?

yaar phir bhi tum se to bahut hi zyada kam hai  :((

kahan 600 aur kahan 100  :((

koi dildaar hai jo chup chaap help kar raha hai meri  :icflove:

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 11:28 PM, sscomp32 said:

A new member and a friend of mine. I have asked for the opinion whether we should allow him or not because its just 4 matches gone in a 60 matches tournament. I will lock the league whenever the majority tells me. 

Hi sscomp, as you have confirmed that he is your friend it is okay in this instance. But going forward I think we should lock the entries after the initial 1 or 2 matches at the latest. Otherwise what will happen is members will enter the competition late with whatever of their team is doing well or will chicken out if their team isn't doing well :cantstop:

Anyways at the end of the day it is just a game. Just to maintain interest of all players in the game we should ensure that fairness prevails :icflove:

3 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

Hi sscomp, as you have confirmed that he is your friend it is okay in this instance. But going forward I think we should lock the entries after the initial 1 or 2 matches at the latest. Otherwise what will happen is members will enter the competition late with whatever of their team is doing well or will chicken out if their team isn't doing well :cantstop:

Anyways at the end of the day it is just a game. Just to maintain interest of all players in the game we should ensure that fairness prevails :icflove:

Yeah its locked now. Only flamy will be allowed when his team is ready.