New batsmen , all-rounders and spinners in this IPL

express bowling

There are so many uncapped batsmen and all-rounders to look forward to in this IPL.

Shreyas Iyer, Surya Kumar Yadav, Karun Nair, Sanju Samson, Gurkeerat Mann,  and  Deepak Hooda all are strong candidates for the Indian ODI or T20 squads.

Feeling  bad that the talented Jai Bista is not playing this time.

Then there are Sarfraz Khan, Armaan Jaffer, Mayank Agarwal, Rishab Pant , Mahipal Lomror, Ishan Kishan etc. 

New India team members like Manish Pandey and Pawan Negi would draw a lot of attention too.

Edited by express bowling

On 4/6/2016 at 1:03 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Im always excited to see when someone unexpected turns up, I really wanna see M ashwin and shivil kaushik Left arm chinamen (reminds me of paul adams)

Thanks for the vid. Looks really interesting. Looking forward to seeing him bowl. We have 2 left -arm chinaman's now. Kuldeep and Shivil :thumbsup: 

Which team does Shivil plays for?

Lots of new Indian players are playing today but almost all of them have disappointed in the first innings.  the list includes iyer, Agarwal, Negi and Karun Nair

Only Sanju Samson played decently today and I liked the way he playing a fast rising delivery from Umesh...with soft hands...for 4 at third-man.

8 hours ago, TNAmarkFrmIndia said:

Nitish Rana had a fantastic Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 tournament. It would be interesting to see how he fares in IPL, if he gets the chance to play.

It's kinda ridiculous how much talent is sitting on Mumbai Indians' benches.

They specialize on talented bench.  So many of their uncapped bench players have gone on to be IPL success stories at other franchises.