IPL euphoria is affected by the absence of CSK.

Sujithmb13

I had never supported them .Infact a staunch hater inside eventhough I live in Coimbatore(a part of tn).I am a Dada and Yuvi fan,So obviously we never got the kind heartedness to support a team led by Dhoni.I still remember we caught a train and went to Chepauk to show our solidarity to Dada in 2012.With all due respect to Dhoni and fellow csk fans,We made sure Dada got d loudest cheer and we did achieve it but the end result was as usual a csk win.  We were waiting for them to fail.We were a rebel group inside Tn.But  apart from this.They really were consistent.They thrashed my favourite players team quite regularly.They were just d John Cena or Manchester United of IPL.Either they were hated or loved but they were never ignored.I either watched ipl for my favs or wanting CSK to lose.Now if CSK hadn't been  a  mighty team,I wouldn't have cared about them.So they had d spark and consistency which made other team fans envious.

Now coming to d sportive crowd in Chennai.I really have to say they deserve d crown .I never thought they would give a warm reception to Dada in 2012.And even bigger surprise was when I went to  the first ipl match of CSK in 2015.I thought Yuvi may not be well receIved.The yograj sing lashing out on Dhoni(The favourite son of Chennai) happened just 2 or 3 days before it.But to my surprise he got one of d loudest cheers.Being a metropolitian city or one of the cricketing hubs,I felt it was unfair to not award them an IPL team.Hope you come back stronger in 2018.I would be there in Chepauk may be to cheer d team(It depends on d players).Miss you CSK.

Don't miss it, glad they are gone, 

the stench of corruption and Dhoni's CSK influence on India was too much 

there demise is is a breath of fresh air in IPL

though I will miss Rajasthan Royals

hopefully a new IPL franchise returns to Chennai very soon

Miss them... How even obnoxious Ex-CSK players like Raina (like his leader Dhoni) are keeping the flame burning by behaving obnoxiously during press conferences... Check out the latest one by Raina quipping "own wife or others wife" statement which is going viral...

These pets of Srini needs to be put in place...

59 minutes ago, laaloo said:

I despise CSK. I hate them more than Pakis

To be frank me too. I never enjoyed a Pakistan loss unless it came against India or in WCs.Infact I admired their mercurial team of 90's but can't stand these guys especially in Tn whenever there is a CSK win.They come up with Rajinikanth or Ajith or Vijay memes.Let me say u .Palistan's wanking on Afridi is much more tolerable.

Feel for the real cricket fans in Chennai though (not the obnoxious ,blind chuski supporters) ,i think they should get to host few of srh and rcb home games (I know the home supporters of these teams wont like the idea lol)

Feel for the real cricket fans in Chennai though (not the obnoxious ,blind chuski supporters) ,i think they should get to host few of srh and rcb home games (I know the home supporters of these teams wont like the idea lol)

RCB matches in Chennai? :)))

SRH matches can be shifted though,very poor attendance happens in their matches anyway

It's all good

We are just taking a break to give others a chance. We have always been in the semifinal at the very least while teams like RCB, DD, KXIP are yet to even win one IPL title

Let the minnows bash it out for the next two years:hysterical:

In your dreams you are right,unfortunately in real world your team banned for obvious reasons :)))