IPL 2016 - Official Thread

StriKe

Winner of IPL 2016?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Winner of IPL 2016?

6 hours ago, Jersey #10 said:

You still frequent these boards I see. explain to me how "rpi" works again? lol

? ....Are you that weird Sachin fan boy "transparent" who was acrimonious on Sachin vs Bradman threads after it was proven that 100 100s (or whatever) is not equal to an avg of 100, adding up runs in all formats is a meaningless exercise when comparing players in test cricket, etc.  :rotfl:  .... And iirc you used to try to play sidekick to relatively knowledgeable Sachin fanboys with whom I used to discuss the topic with

If that is the case, I doubt you would have the ability to understand what it is.  But since you wrote the above 2 or 3 times randomly, it is basically what you would answer if your teacher asked you if he should grade you on 29/80 or 51/329. RPI would recommend you pick the first option  :wink: 

Sachin has retired. The world has moved on but appears as if you are in some kind of a time wrap .... May be you still sleep by hugging Sachin's picture at night and cursing every batting legend from Bradman, Richards, Gavaskar, Lara to Dravid :hmmmm: .... Thanks for the comic relief though! 

PS Note that GL fans are supposed to be smart so I would suggest that you remove that GL avatar as your posts could potentially reflect badly on GL like it did when you dubbed yourself as a Sachin fan reflecting badly on genuine knowledgeable cricket loving Sachin fans 

Edited by rett

On 4/24/2016 at 5:34 PM, rett said:

? ....Are you that weird Sachin fan boy "transparent" who was acrimonious on Sachin vs Bradman threads after it was proven that 100 100s (or whatever) is not equal to an avg of 100, adding up runs in all formats is a meaningless exercise when comparing players in test cricket, etc.  :rotfl:  .... And iirc you used to try to play sidekick to relatively knowledgeable Sachin fanboys with whom I used to discuss the topic with

If that is the case, I doubt you would have the ability to understand what it is.  But since you wrote the above 2 or 3 times randomly, it is basically what you would answer if your teacher asked you if he should grade you on 29/80 or 51/329. RPI would recommend you pick the first option  :wink: 

Sachin has retired. The world has moved on but appears as if you are in some kind of a time wrap .... May be you still sleep by hugging Sachin's picture at night and cursing every batting legend from Bradman, Richards, Gavaskar, Lara to Dravid :hmmmm: .... Thanks for the comic relief though! 

PS Note that GL fans are supposed to be smart so I would suggest that you remove that GL avatar as your posts could potentially reflect badly on GL like it did when you dubbed yourself as a Sachin fan reflecting badly on genuine knowledgeable cricket loving Sachin fans 

Glad to know that you're still butt hurt! The scars we left on you are still phresh.

rpi :facepalm::giggle:

2 hours ago, Jersey #10 said:

Glad to know that you're still butt hurt! The scars we left on you are still phresh.

rpi :facepalm::giggle:

First, it is laughable to even imagine that you think that you belong somewhere. You are the type of person when you open your mouth, others around you have to start pretending that they don't know you :hehe: 

And then you change your user name from transparent to jersey # 10 thus putting a stain on a highly coveted number and genuine Sachin fans .... and now you have to put the Lions as your avatar :omg: .... You may not understand any metric where a certain someone does not come on top but at least understand that by associating yourself with such coveted names, you are in fact bringing them and people who follow them harm

Dude, you are better off supporting a team by putting on an avatar of the team that you don't support! 

Edited by rett

3 hours ago, rett said:

First, it is laughable to even imagine that you think that you belong somewhere. You are the type of person when you open your mouth, others around you have to start pretending that they don't know you :hehe: 

And then you change your user name from transparent to jersey # 10 thus putting a stain on a highly coveted number and genuine Sachin fans .... and now you have to put the Lions as your avatar :omg: .... You may not understand any metric where a certain someone does not come on top but at least understand that by associating yourself with such coveted names, you are in fact bringing them and people who follow them harm

Dude, you are better off supporting a team by putting on an avatar of the team that you don't support! 

What's laughable is your willingness to type up essays to feel better about yourself on the internet. All I said was "rpi" and you're acting like your behind is on fire. It's just truly laugh worthy.

What is this "rpi" again? :phehe:

6 hours ago, Jersey #10 said:

What's laughable is your willingness to type up essays to feel better about yourself on the internet. All I said was "rpi" and you're acting like your behind is on fire. It's just truly laugh worthy.

What is this "rpi" again? :phehe:

Now I don't recall discussing the Sachin is the greatest topic with you in details but appears as if by just reading my posts proving otherwise has hurt you badly enough .... However, I do recall that after it was proven that Bradman is the greatest, you had stared a thread asking all Sachin fanboys to unite and seek solace in the fact that at least Sachin gets compared  :rotfl: 

Now after all these years, you are still looking for an excuse to somehow prove that Sachin is the greatest by randomly writing stuff that you don't even understand :bathbaby:

Back to the topic, GL ka avatar nikal :facepalm:

Edited by rett

17 minutes ago, bulbul said:

:facepalm:..Abey@Rett we don't want Sachin vs Bradman discussion in IPL forum...

Ofc, it is already proven that Bradman = greatest .... and I did not start it. It is transparent who inquired about rpi so I only took the opportunity to explain :biggrin: 

I dont know if this is the right place to ask or not but anybody has informations about fan parks ? I heard they are going mostly in small cities and also saw on TV they went to many small cities. Anybody knows their next schedule? I tried searching a lot and even asked ipl official sites by whatever means i can but no answer. I hope i dont miss it if they are planning one in my city.