Are the so called CSK fans the biggest glory hunters and the biggest hypocrites ??

Debutant

Fake so called CSK fans  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about CSK's so called fans ??

• CSK fans are just glory hunters and fake
    • CSK fans are hypocrites
    • CSK fans have man crush on Dhoni

I think it's unfair to call out on CSK fans like this.  Ofcourse they'll support a team which consisted of players from CSK.  Many are Dhoni fans so it is natural for them to follow Pune.  I don't see an issue with this.  Only 8 city teams in IPL so there are fans from all over India for those teams not just the local city fans. If my team was suddenly not there in IPL, I'd lose interest for sure and not have the same passion for any other team.. May like a few players but it just wouldn't be the same

Do you seriously expect people who stopped watching IPL altogether to come and post here all the time, just so that you can see that they exist?

No,this is for glory hunters....actually we don't need their reply ,we are just having a nice laugh at their expense.

Yeah please do add a poll!! 

On topic i do agree with the op,people saying they support dhoni or ashwin more than they did csk ,so what after they retire? Because ipl is here to stay for a long time,so will you guys just shift your team wrt to your favourite players? 

Or just admit you are fair weather fans and band wagoners

1 hour ago, adi B said:

Yeah please do add a poll!! 

On topic i do agree with the op,people saying they support dhoni or ashwin more than they did csk ,so what after they retire? Because ipl is here to stay for a long time,so will you guys just shift your team wrt to your favourite players? 

Or just admit you are fair weather fans and band wagoners

I have 2 fav players and i think everybody in IF knows who are they. MSD and Bhuvi. Now i also have my hometown boy Ishan Kishan to support who made his debut today . I think i have a long time left before i have to think who to support. :proud: 

Edited by sscomp32

lol what CSK fan are your talking about. I would have some choice words for you debutant , thats a crass low post and OP. Again your hatred for csk stems from your hatred for tamils, your type need to weeded out for India to become homogeneous. pathetic post.

22 minutes ago, Vilander said:

This is the kind of crap that i hated about this site.. closet racist bigotry..

take your racist crap out of here and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. No one here hates tamils or anything. Stop playing the victim card. You are the racist here. Always stirring up some shit.

lol what CSK fan are your talking about. I would have some choice words for you debutant , thats a crass low post and OP. Again your hatred for csk stems from your hatred for tamils, your type need to weeded out for India to become homogeneous. pathetic post.

Calm down...first time in IPL forum ??