Are the so called CSK fans the biggest glory hunters and the biggest hypocrites ??

Debutant

Fake so called CSK fans  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about CSK's so called fans ??

• CSK fans are just glory hunters and fake
    • CSK fans are hypocrites
    • CSK fans have man crush on Dhoni

1 hour ago, Debutant said:

Lol at chuskis getting their panties in a twist. I don't hate Tamils. For your kind information, this is IPL section. If you can't take the banter then get the ***** outta here :finger:

u blatant prejudice is visible to everyone.

did you get ur year end appraisal from your tamil manager did he rate you bad ? 

all the prejeduiced type in one thread.

Thee team is not even competing and they still are but hurt..lol..u see there are any csk fans left in this site as the team does not exist ...

lol at you.

hate all u like you would be hated back..

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

all the prejeduiced type in one thread.

Thee team is not even competing and they still are but hurt..lol..u see there are any csk fans left in this site as the team does not exist ...

lol at you.

hate all u like you would be hated back..

:aetsch:... We don't hate you,we just laugh at you.....:aetsch:....keep posting more and more pearls..... :aetsch:

Edited by bulbul

ridiculing stereotyping negativity bias...this a cess pool. 

hey deputant...dont hide behind jokes come out to discuss ur haterid for csk...

is it becase

1, u felt tn or chennai did not deserve a team that won so much, cause they are darker skin tone from you, so they are inferior.

2, do you have any adverse personal incident involving some person of tn origin.

3, do you care deeply about cauvery water issue( or what it is made of in bangalore/karnataka press)

4, do you dislike tamil people as there are quite a few of them in bangalore and they compete with jobs, school seats etc.

5, do you dislike tamil people as they tend to be menial workers in karnataka ( or atleast you have seen a lot of them and want to think that they are all menial workers)

lets chat about it man...come on let it out.

9 minutes ago, bulbul said:

:aetsch:... We don't hate you,we just laugh at you.....:aetsch:....keep posting more and more pearls..... :aetsch:

answer the questions i posted above. dont pretend joking..why do you hate tn ?

8 hours ago, laaloo said:

take your racist crap out of here and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. No one here hates tamils or anything. Stop playing the victim card. You are the racist here. Always stirring up some shit.

u say anyone but southies..what is that

what are 'southies' ? u r one of the prime drivers of southern hate in this forum...u make i more available by cascading a few mildly hidden 'jokes' on the subject. fet it out why do you hate southies so much man, btw why u call them southies...who are they ?

9 minutes ago, Vilander said:

ridiculing stereotyping negativity bias...this a cess pool. 

hey deputant...dont hide behind jokes come out to discuss ur haterid for csk...

is it becase

1, u felt tn or chennai did not deserve a team that won so much, cause they are darker skin tone from you, so they are inferior.

2, do you have any adverse personal incident involving some person of tn origin.

3, do you care deeply about cauvery water issue( or what it is made of in bangalore/karnataka press)

4, do you dislike tamil people as there are quite a few of them in bangalore and they compete with jobs, school seats etc.

5, do you dislike tamil people as they tend to be menial workers in karnataka ( or atleast you have seen a lot of them and want to think that they are all menial workers)

lets chat about it man...come on let it out.

answer the questions i posted above. dont pretend joking..why do you hate tn ?

More points..please :hitler:

2 hours ago, Debutant said:

Lol at chuskis getting their panties in a twist. I don't hate Tamils. For your kind information, this is IPL section. If you can't take the banter then get the ***** outta here :finger:

what f's banter u r talking about...where is the team to banter on they are not event competing, their fans are not cheering for them..they are no more.

so stop using these cheerleader terms...chuskies, panties in twist, banter etc...dont try to patheticaly mobilize an antu csk cheerleader squad.

come out to discuss why u hate tamils boss.

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

dont waltz around cheerleading in this thread...respond and be committed for a discussion. And dont waste ur time trying to insult, i will ignore it. bring in quality and content in ur responses, else u will be buried in ur own biases.

Any more points? once you say all points are posted then some response may come..

PS : Please don't insult quality :giggle:

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

So now Vilander mama is cooled down.....let us see the questions...

MI & KKR also won same amount, whats so special with CSK, that also with Seeni to provide all protection?.....Lot of South Indians are darker skin , we can't help for your inferiority complex.

Yes , i beat 3 of them last week , they didn't even fight back just ran like chickens :(

Currently using Bore well water so no comments....

I have better job than many of them so don't know why i have to bother and kid is not going to school yet.

Some one has to do menial job if they are expert in that good for them , only request is don't fall in gutter after drinking local alcohol..drainage is a big problem in Bangalore.

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

u blatant prejudice is visible to everyone.

did you get ur year end appraisal from your tamil manager did he rate you bad ? 

Wow, how did you guess that I have a Tamil manager :ohmy: Yeah i got my year end appraisal and my hike was almost double the amount I expected :dance: This guy is one of the most funniest and really cool guy. He is the reason I have not left this company even after getting better paying offers. Never thought a manager can be this nice. 

Vilander, I don't get it why you are so hurt. I never intended that. This thread is for some of the guys who were supporting CSK but now have jumped into the bandwagon of some of the other teams. Most of these people are not even Tamils, so I don't understand from where you are getting this weird idea that I hate Tamils. There are CSK fans from all around the country, not just Tamils.

Even those guys who are supporting other teams, I don't hate them, nor I have any thing personally against them. I was just having some fun. My intention was never to offend anybody. 

These things are quite common in IPL section. This is not the first time a thread of this kind is opened. Anyways, I can't change your mind and you can think whatever you want. You calling me a racist does not make me one. So suck it bro :finger: