Are the so called CSK fans the biggest glory hunters and the biggest hypocrites ??

Debutant

Fake so called CSK fans  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about CSK's so called fans ??

• CSK fans are just glory hunters and fake
    • CSK fans are hypocrites
    • CSK fans have man crush on Dhoni

2 hours ago, Debutant said:

Vilander, I don't get it why you are so hurt. I never intended that. This thread is for some of the guys who were supporting CSK but now have jumped into the bandwagon of some of the other teams. Most of these people are not even Tamils, so I don't understand from where you are getting this weird idea that I hate Tamils. There are CSK fans from all around the country, not just Tamils.

Even those guys who are supporting other teams, I don't hate them, nor I have any thing personally against them. I was just having some fun. My intention was never to offend anybody. 

These things are quite common in IPL section. This is not the first time a thread of this kind is opened. Anyways, I can't change your mind and you can think whatever you want. You calling me a racist does not make me one. So suck it bro :finger: 

Nothing new , he used to whine every year...i have read about his racism kaanspiraacy before as well.

6 hours ago, Debutant said:

Vilander, I don't get it why you are so hurt. I never intended that. This thread is for some of the guys who were supporting CSK but now have jumped into the bandwagon of some of the other teams. Most of these people are not even Tamils, so I don't understand from where you are getting this weird idea that I hate Tamils. There are CSK fans from all around the country, not just Tamils.

Even those guys who are supporting other teams, I don't hate them, nor I have any thing personally against them. I was just having some fun. My intention was never to offend anybody. 

These things are quite common in IPL section. This is not the first time a thread of this kind is opened. Anyways, I can't change your mind and you can think whatever you want. You calling me a racist does not make me one. So suck it bro :finger: 

i am not sure about your intentions, plausible deniability. But i can take ur answer. 

the usual cheer leader bandwagon is at it again.

pathetic thread oozing with typecasts and low intellect cliches.

i do not care what you say, but now this thread has a balance in opinions. 

17 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Um Southies are South Indians

I'm not racist. I just dont like CSK.

u show subconscious prejudice..  treat your self. 

6 hours ago, bulbul said:

pathetic attempt at answers..still uninterested.

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Kudkudees got two teams to support now. One is Supergiant one is Lions. Lungis should shutup and watch IPL calmly.

what are you stuff inside lungies...may be with crabs...

6 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

Delete all other posts except villanders and then move this thread to the joke section.

the joke is on you, the team is removed from IPL but the beatings are fresh in your minds probably..to hate them so much.

2 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Get out of here with this regional shit. I don't like CSK not because it's from Tamil Nadu. You need to go learn what racism is.

u r the one that needs education..you show subconscious racist prejudice, i understand u truely believe u r not racist but your posts and hatred for a perceived group of people betrays otherwise.

37 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Um Southies are South Indians

I'm not racist. I just dont like CSK.

so u do not have an issue with south indians whom you have named 'southies' as if they are some generic group. But your avatar says you do dislike them 'southies' why boss...and does csk represent all ' southies' ? rcb and debutant saar will be pissed off if you call him 'southie' or darkie or 'madrasi'...try that.

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

so u do not have an issue with south indians whom you have named 'southies' as if they are some generic group. But your avatar says you do dislike them 'southies' why boss...and does csk represent all ' southies' ? rcb and debutant saar will be pissed off if you call him 'southie' or darkie or 'madrasi'...try that.

I just call them southies. Nothing racist about that. Anyone that comes from the south is a southie for me. My avatar? Oh that's just for fun. I don't hate hate.

7 hours ago, bulbul said:

what makes you think that 

1, South indians are dark hence they have inferiority complex...lol

whether south indians are dark or not is truely irrelevant and would be at best a distasteful generalization. But the point to note is, any one who has a darker skin does not need to be suffering from inferiority complex in the first place...

do you think you look like a nordic ideal male ? even if you do do you think it makes you better ?

again subconcious racisim.

8 minutes ago, laaloo said:

I just call them southies. Nothing racist about that. Anyone that comes from the south is a southie for me. My avatar? Oh that's just for fun. I don't hate hate.

sure group people like cattle, stereotype people  for fun...alrite sure..thats cool..

you are cool maan..pretty well placed here, with your cheerleader group and bandwagon.

dont worry about small things like being rational, meh does not matter.

11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

what makes you think that 

1, South indians are dark hence they have inferiority complex...lol

whether south indians are dark or not is truely irrelevant and would be at best a distasteful generalization. But the point to note is, any one who has a darker skin does not need to be suffering from inferiority complex in the first place...

do you think you look like a nordic ideal male ? even if you do do you think it makes you better ?

again subconcious racisim.

What are you blabbering? I am from Bangalore , last i checked its in South India.

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

sure group people like cattle, stereotype people  for fun...alrite sure..thats cool..

you are cool maan..pretty well placed here, with your cheerleader group and bandwagon.

dont worry about small things like being rational, meh does not matter.

Um.... Ok I guess

3 minutes ago, bulbul said:

What are you blabbering? I am from Bangalore , last i checked its in South India.

well you were the one who said 

" Lot of South Indians are darker skin , we can't help for your inferiority complex. "

who is the 'we' people from your country Asgard ?

lol who is blabbering.

do you think people who have less melanin are better ? 

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

well you were the one who said 

" Lot of South Indians are darker skin , we can't help for your inferiority complex. "

who is the 'we' people from your country Asgard ?

lol who is blabbering.

do you think people who have less melanin are better ? 

That's a comment for your quote of we are making fun of dark skin of TN people..when lot of people in South India are dark skinned why anyone makes fun of TN? is that too difficult for you to understand?

Um.... Ok I guess

indifference is just that, there is no consensus here with what you say , you get that right. No consensus with your 'southie' grouping..it does not exist you are wrong there.

its pretty unfunny when you group people who are not a group and put some type casting on them for good measure..its unfunny and pathetically low intellect basically.