Are the so called CSK fans the biggest glory hunters and the biggest hypocrites ??

Debutant

Fake so called CSK fans  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about CSK's so called fans ??

• CSK fans are just glory hunters and fake
    • CSK fans are hypocrites
    • CSK fans have man crush on Dhoni

1 minute ago, bulbul said:

That's a comment for your quote of we are making fun of dark skin of TN people..when lot of people in South India are dark skinned why anyone makes fun of TN? is that too difficult for you to understand?

who is the we.

and what makes you think 

darker = inferiority complex.

do you have it then, you say ur southindian, or do you think yoou are the fair good looking boy , hep jazz cool totally not south indian in looks kinda guy..totally above and beyond.

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

who is the we.

and what makes you think 

darker = inferiority complex.

do you have it then, you say ur southindian, or do you think yoou are the fair good looking boy , hep jazz cool totally not south indian in looks kinda guy..totally above and beyond.

We means all posters [especially from South India] in this thread except you...

Inferiority  complex means you have to find fault in even small matter like a fun thread against defunct CSK.

First thing, this thread is about CSK fans not CSK but you idiot,lacking basic comprehension skills is hell bent on whining that we hate CSK and Tamils. Only person badmouthing Tamils is you. You are calling Tamils dark, inferior etc. Nobody had even uttered a single word about Tamils. On hating on CSK, we will hate how much we like and you can do shit :finger: Is it that time of the month for you ?? 

Now I am really enjoying your whines. So keep them coming. I hate no absolutely despise CSK :finger: Keep whining with your lungi and chudi in your hand. There is a reason you cheaters, fixers and betting mafia has been BANNED and it has made IPL better 

2 minutes ago, Debutant said:

First thing, this thread is about CSK fans not CSK but you idiot,lacking basic comprehension skills is hell bent on whining that we hate CSK and Tamils. Only person badmouthing Tamils is you. You are calling Tamils dark, inferior etc. Nobody had even uttered a single word about Tamils. On hating on CSK, we will hate how much we like and you can do shit :finger: Is it that time of the month for you ?? 

Now I am really enjoying your whines. So keep them coming. I hate no absolutely despise CSK :finger: Keep whining with your lungi and chudi in your hand. There is a reason you cheaters, fixers and betting mafia has been BANNED and it has made IPL better 

oh emotional outburst , anger...ok so you concede...good.

4 minutes ago, bulbul said:

We means all posters [especially from South India] in this thread except you...

Inferiority  complex means you have to find fault in even small matter like a fun thread against defunct CSK.

so you never ment anything you said, denying having said that with any true intent, bordering on liking not having said those things at all. remorse probably.

Poor guy is probably crying everyday because his team - full of fixers and cheaters have been banned. He is just showing his frustration here. I pity him. He is probably dark too for which he has a massive inferiority complex. Guys, please don't be too harsh on this guy   

10 minutes ago, Debutant said:

that time of month.

you are alluding that being a female is inferior. Lol

that is so wrong on so many levels...

now are you going to tell me, with out that time of month how do we all exist boss ?

haha..

now lets start...debutant..

you would not have debuted in this world if not for those times of the month..dude.so stop degenerating women.

2 minutes ago, Debutant said:

Poor guy is probably crying everyday because his team - full of fixers and cheaters have been banned. He is just showing his frustration here. I pity him. He is probably dark too for which he has a massive inferiority complex. Guys, please don't be too harsh on this guy   

again insults wont work. they are futile my appearance has no relevance.

again being dark is not bad.

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

that time of month.

you are alluding that being a female is inferior. Lol

that is so wrong on so many levels...

now are you going to tell me, with out that time of month how do we all exist boss ?

haha..

now lets start...debutant..

you would not have debuted in this world if not for those times of the month..dude.so stop degenerating women.

Looks like you have a massive inferiority complex and have developed a victim mentality. You need help. And go to a SOUTHIE doc :laugh: