Debutant

Are the so called CSK fans the biggest glory hunters and the biggest hypocrites ??

Fake so called CSK fans  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about CSK's so called fans ??

• CSK fans are just glory hunters and fake
    • CSK fans are hypocrites
    • CSK fans have man crush on Dhoni

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

dont waltz around cheerleading in this thread...respond and be committed for a discussion. And dont waste ur time trying to insult, i will ignore it. bring in quality and content in ur responses, else u will be buried in ur own biases.

Any more points? once you say all points are posted then some response may come..

PS : Please don't insult quality :giggle:

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

i loose interest, as i see you have nothing to add. Thanks for reading my comments.

Nobody cares about your interest , are all points done?

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

So now Vilander mama is cooled down.....let us see the questions...

1, u felt tn or chennai did not deserve a team that won so much, cause they are darker skin tone from you, so they are inferior.

MI & KKR also won same amount, whats so special with CSK, that also with Seeni to provide all protection?.....Lot of South Indians are darker skin , we can't help for your inferiority complex.

2, do you have any adverse personal incident involving some person of tn origin.

Yes , i beat 3 of them last week , they didn't even fight back just ran like chickens :(

3, do you care deeply about cauvery water issue( or what it is made of in bangalore/karnataka press)

Currently using Bore well water so no comments....

4, do you dislike tamil people as there are quite a few of them in bangalore and they compete with jobs, school seats etc.

I have better job than many of them so don't know why i have to bother and kid is not going to school yet.

5, do you dislike tamil people as they tend to be menial workers in karnataka ( or atleast you have seen a lot of them and want to think that they are all menial workers)

Some one has to do menial job if they are expert in that good for them , only request is don't fall in gutter after drinking local alcohol..drainage is a big problem in Bangalore.

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

u blatant prejudice is visible to everyone.

did you get ur year end appraisal from your tamil manager did he rate you bad ? 

Wow, how did you guess that I have a Tamil manager :ohmy: Yeah i got my year end appraisal and my hike was almost double the amount I expected :dance: This guy is one of the most funniest and really cool guy. He is the reason I have not left this company even after getting better paying offers. Never thought a manager can be this nice. 

Vilander, I don't get it why you are so hurt. I never intended that. This thread is for some of the guys who were supporting CSK but now have jumped into the bandwagon of some of the other teams. Most of these people are not even Tamils, so I don't understand from where you are getting this weird idea that I hate Tamils. There are CSK fans from all around the country, not just Tamils.

Even those guys who are supporting other teams, I don't hate them, nor I have any thing personally against them. I was just having some fun. My intention was never to offend anybody. 

These things are quite common in IPL section. This is not the first time a thread of this kind is opened. Anyways, I can't change your mind and you can think whatever you want. You calling me a racist does not make me one. So suck it bro :finger: 

2 hours ago, Debutant said:

Vilander, I don't get it why you are so hurt. I never intended that. This thread is for some of the guys who were supporting CSK but now have jumped into the bandwagon of some of the other teams. Most of these people are not even Tamils, so I don't understand from where you are getting this weird idea that I hate Tamils. There are CSK fans from all around the country, not just Tamils.

Even those guys who are supporting other teams, I don't hate them, nor I have any thing personally against them. I was just having some fun. My intention was never to offend anybody. 

These things are quite common in IPL section. This is not the first time a thread of this kind is opened. Anyways, I can't change your mind and you can think whatever you want. You calling me a racist does not make me one. So suck it bro :finger: 

Nothing new , he used to whine every year...i have read about his racism kaanspiraacy before as well.

6 hours ago, Debutant said:

i am not sure about your intentions, plausible deniability. But i can take ur answer. 

the usual cheer leader bandwagon is at it again.

pathetic thread oozing with typecasts and low intellect cliches.

i do not care what you say, but now this thread has a balance in opinions. 

17 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Um Southies are South Indians

I'm not racist. I just dont like CSK.

u show subconscious prejudice..  treat your self. 

6 hours ago, bulbul said:

pathetic attempt at answers..still uninterested.

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Kudkudees got two teams to support now. One is Supergiant one is Lions. Lungis should shutup and watch IPL calmly.

what are you stuff inside lungies...may be with crabs...

6 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

Delete all other posts except villanders and then move this thread to the joke section.

the joke is on you, the team is removed from IPL but the beatings are fresh in your minds probably..to hate them so much.

2 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Get out of here with this regional shit. I don't like CSK not because it's from Tamil Nadu. You need to go learn what racism is.

u r the one that needs education..you show subconscious racist prejudice, i understand u truely believe u r not racist but your posts and hatred for a perceived group of people betrays otherwise.

37 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Um Southies are South Indians

I'm not racist. I just dont like CSK.

so u do not have an issue with south indians whom you have named 'southies' as if they are some generic group. But your avatar says you do dislike them 'southies' why boss...and does csk represent all ' southies' ? rcb and debutant saar will be pissed off if you call him 'southie' or darkie or 'madrasi'...try that.

so u do not have an issue with south indians whom you have named 'southies' as if they are some generic group. But your avatar says you do dislike them 'southies' why boss...and does csk represent all ' southies' ? rcb and debutant saar will be pissed off if you call him 'southie' or darkie or 'madrasi'...try that.

I just call them southies. Nothing racist about that. Anyone that comes from the south is a southie for me. My avatar? Oh that's just for fun. I don't hate hate.

7 hours ago, bulbul said:

what makes you think that 

1, South indians are dark hence they have inferiority complex...lol

whether south indians are dark or not is truely irrelevant and would be at best a distasteful generalization. But the point to note is, any one who has a darker skin does not need to be suffering from inferiority complex in the first place...

do you think you look like a nordic ideal male ? even if you do do you think it makes you better ?

again subconcious racisim.

8 minutes ago, laaloo said:

I just call them southies. Nothing racist about that. Anyone that comes from the south is a southie for me. My avatar? Oh that's just for fun. I don't hate hate.

sure group people like cattle, stereotype people  for fun...alrite sure..thats cool..

you are cool maan..pretty well placed here, with your cheerleader group and bandwagon.

dont worry about small things like being rational, meh does not matter.

11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

what makes you think that 

1, South indians are dark hence they have inferiority complex...lol

whether south indians are dark or not is truely irrelevant and would be at best a distasteful generalization. But the point to note is, any one who has a darker skin does not need to be suffering from inferiority complex in the first place...

do you think you look like a nordic ideal male ? even if you do do you think it makes you better ?

again subconcious racisim.

What are you blabbering? I am from Bangalore , last i checked its in South India.

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

sure group people like cattle, stereotype people  for fun...alrite sure..thats cool..

you are cool maan..pretty well placed here, with your cheerleader group and bandwagon.

dont worry about small things like being rational, meh does not matter.

Um.... Ok I guess

3 minutes ago, bulbul said:

What are you blabbering? I am from Bangalore , last i checked its in South India.

well you were the one who said 

" Lot of South Indians are darker skin , we can't help for your inferiority complex. "

who is the 'we' people from your country Asgard ?

lol who is blabbering.

do you think people who have less melanin are better ? 

well you were the one who said 

" Lot of South Indians are darker skin , we can't help for your inferiority complex. "

who is the 'we' people from your country Asgard ?

lol who is blabbering.

do you think people who have less melanin are better ? 

That's a comment for your quote of we are making fun of dark skin of TN people..when lot of people in South India are dark skinned why anyone makes fun of TN? is that too difficult for you to understand?

Um.... Ok I guess

indifference is just that, there is no consensus here with what you say , you get that right. No consensus with your 'southie' grouping..it does not exist you are wrong there.

its pretty unfunny when you group people who are not a group and put some type casting on them for good measure..its unfunny and pathetically low intellect basically.

1 minute ago, bulbul said:

That's a comment for your quote of we are making fun of dark skin of TN people..when lot of people in South India are dark skinned why anyone makes fun of TN? is that too difficult for you to understand?

who is the we.

and what makes you think 

darker = inferiority complex.

do you have it then, you say ur southindian, or do you think yoou are the fair good looking boy , hep jazz cool totally not south indian in looks kinda guy..totally above and beyond.

who is the we.

and what makes you think 

darker = inferiority complex.

do you have it then, you say ur southindian, or do you think yoou are the fair good looking boy , hep jazz cool totally not south indian in looks kinda guy..totally above and beyond.

We means all posters [especially from South India] in this thread except you...

Inferiority  complex means you have to find fault in even small matter like a fun thread against defunct CSK.

First thing, this thread is about CSK fans not CSK but you idiot,lacking basic comprehension skills is hell bent on whining that we hate CSK and Tamils. Only person badmouthing Tamils is you. You are calling Tamils dark, inferior etc. Nobody had even uttered a single word about Tamils. On hating on CSK, we will hate how much we like and you can do shit :finger: Is it that time of the month for you ?? 

Now I am really enjoying your whines. So keep them coming. I hate no absolutely despise CSK :finger: Keep whining with your lungi and chudi in your hand. There is a reason you cheaters, fixers and betting mafia has been BANNED and it has made IPL better 

2 minutes ago, Debutant said:

First thing, this thread is about CSK fans not CSK but you idiot,lacking basic comprehension skills is hell bent on whining that we hate CSK and Tamils. Only person badmouthing Tamils is you. You are calling Tamils dark, inferior etc. Nobody had even uttered a single word about Tamils. On hating on CSK, we will hate how much we like and you can do shit :finger: Is it that time of the month for you ?? 

Now I am really enjoying your whines. So keep them coming. I hate no absolutely despise CSK :finger: Keep whining with your lungi and chudi in your hand. There is a reason you cheaters, fixers and betting mafia has been BANNED and it has made IPL better 

oh emotional outburst , anger...ok so you concede...good.

4 minutes ago, bulbul said:

We means all posters [especially from South India] in this thread except you...

Inferiority  complex means you have to find fault in even small matter like a fun thread against defunct CSK.

so you never ment anything you said, denying having said that with any true intent, bordering on liking not having said those things at all. remorse probably.

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

so you never ment anything you said, denying having said that with any true intent, bordering on liking not having said those things at all. remorse probably.

Are you Texaco?

Poor guy is probably crying everyday because his team - full of fixers and cheaters have been banned. He is just showing his frustration here. I pity him. He is probably dark too for which he has a massive inferiority complex. Guys, please don't be too harsh on this guy   

10 minutes ago, Debutant said:

that time of month.

you are alluding that being a female is inferior. Lol

that is so wrong on so many levels...

now are you going to tell me, with out that time of month how do we all exist boss ?

haha..

now lets start...debutant..

you would not have debuted in this world if not for those times of the month..dude.so stop degenerating women.

2 minutes ago, Debutant said:

Poor guy is probably crying everyday because his team - full of fixers and cheaters have been banned. He is just showing his frustration here. I pity him. He is probably dark too for which he has a massive inferiority complex. Guys, please don't be too harsh on this guy   

again insults wont work. they are futile my appearance has no relevance.

again being dark is not bad.

Thanks god you finally woke up......bhai bhai

Why do you have this massive inferiority complex then ?? : 

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

that time of month.

you are alluding that being a female is inferior. Lol

that is so wrong on so many levels...

now are you going to tell me, with out that time of month how do we all exist boss ?

haha..

now lets start...debutant..

you would not have debuted in this world if not for those times of the month..dude.so stop degenerating women.

Looks like you have a massive inferiority complex and have developed a victim mentality. You need help. And go to a SOUTHIE doc :laugh: 

Guest, sign in to access all features.