Debutant

Are the so called CSK fans the biggest glory hunters and the biggest hypocrites ??

Fake so called CSK fans  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about CSK's so called fans ??

• CSK fans are just glory hunters and fake
    • CSK fans are hypocrites
    • CSK fans have man crush on Dhoni

6 minutes ago, Debutant said:

Looks like you have a massive inferiority complex and have developed a victim mentality. You need help. And go to a SOUTHIE doc :laugh: 

Dont worry about that,but i would say you need to look at your misogynist tendencies..but then again i dont care about you enough... 

being a women is not inferior neither is being dark skinned ok..good that you learnt it here.

Just now, Vilander said:

Dont worry about that,but i would say you need to look at your misogynist tendencies..but then again i dont care about you enough... 

being a women is not inferior neither is being dark skinned ok..good that you learnt it here.

I think dark people look ugly :finger: I like only fairer ones 

18 minutes ago, Vilander said:

stop with the name calling, insults i will ignore them. it just makes you look weak. be prepared to discuss boys.

Bud, you are taking the thread too seriously. I know where you're coming from and personally I'm against such kind of threads but in IPL forum you'll see such kind of threads nearly every IPL team and their fan bases. This is IPL's version of banter or sledging and not to be taken literally or personally. The intent is similar to threads like "LOL @ Mumbai" or "LOL @ Challengers".

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Bud, you are taking the thread too seriously. I know where you're coming from and personally I'm against such kind of threads but in IPL forum you'll see such kind of threads nearly every IPL team and their fan bases. This is IPL's version of banter or sledging and not to be taken literally or personally. The intent is similar to threads like "LOL @ Mumbai" or "LOL @ Challengers".

He takes it seriously every year for 1 month...:giggle:

2 minutes ago, Debutant said:

chup bey.

Just now, Ultimate_Game said:

True in a way as my fondest memories of IPL were watching Mallaya's face and reactions as RCB was losing :giggle:

Win or lose we support one team and only one team :isalute:

IPL talk in Chennai is much lower than what it is normally... Clear decline in IPL followers because of CSK disbanding...

The thread doesn't seem to make sense, coz, there are player fans always in addition to team fans... OP understandably being an RCB fan,

I've seen people cheer for RCB even when a supposed ridiculous player like Dinda played for them...

I've also seen people switch loyalty from RCB to RR when Dravid moved to Rajasthan Royals... 

5 minutes ago, bulbul said:

He takes it seriously every year for 1 month...:giggle:

chup bey.

What ?? I can like anybody and not like anybody. That is my personal choice. I don't find dark woman/girl attractive. Whats wrong in that ?? 

Anyways back on topic.

Contrast to glory hunting, fair weather and fake CSK fans, the RCB fans are the most passionate fans in the whole world. Just watch the match in Chinnaswamy today. Sea of red cheering every ball for their team. Even national team would be envy of this kind of support and passion

39 minutes ago, Debutant said:

point is why do you seem to hate ugly people then.

you consider someone ugly, it is irrelevant weather they are or not as ugly is a perception.

But definitive is you seem to hate those whom you term ugly at the least. See this is what feeds into your chennai tn csk hate...you seem to allude that i am fat and dark and by an extention ugly..i shrudder to think what would be your opinion on sub saharan africa..

so that puts you on a unapologitically prejeduiced, bordering on threat to society. very grave indeed.

Edited by Vilander

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

point is why do you seem to hate ugly people then.

you consider someone ugly, it is irrelevant weather they are or not as ugly is a perception.

But definitive is you seem to hate those whom you term ugly at the least. See this is what feeds into your chennai tn csk hate...you seem to allude that i am fat and dark and by an extention ugly..i shrudder to think what would be your opinion on sub saharan africa..

so that puts you on a unapologitically prejeduiced, bordering on threat to society. very grave indeed.

Yes, I am threat to society :yess: 

39 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I have always held you in good regard UC, you make good posts. Ofcourse denial is an instantly alveiating recourse and defense mechanism to prejudice and bigotry, but the problem is it cultivates groupthink and irrationality and does not provide any fixes. I would also like to point out, i have not been flagrant or conducted any insults but have received some consistently in this thread and offered just well constructed responses. I havent been the one that trolled or taken anything seriously in this thread, i would encourage you to engage such behavior in this forum actively, and not try to conform to ' happens' , cool when its IPL, just banter and joke, not really ment etc, it is surprisingly productive.

Again Mumbai? I don't know why MI is dragged in any discussion when it's nothing to do with the? MI fans the the classiest fans in IPL...

14 minutes ago, Debutant said:

Yes, I am threat to society :yess: 

you should be concerned.

any one who can do a bit of psychoanalysis can deduce the following. you have

1, Hatered for darker skinned people.

2, Hatered for people you perceive as ugly

3, misogynist tendencies, in that you could consider MC and womanhood as a denigratable attributes.

4, you tend to feel entitled and good about yourself deriding other people whom you consider inferior to yourself.

pretty antisocial in my opinion, from what you have said in this thread.

my suggestion would be a shrink

4 minutes ago, asterix said:

Again Mumbai? I don't know why MI is dragged in any discussion when it's nothing to do with the? MI fans the the classiest fans in IPL...

he was just saying that this thread is a mock thread line the ones against mumbai..

but yes in comparison to debutant in this thread definitely some of the MI fans are much more measured and focus on the sport.

its a good idea to distance yourself from the general tone of this thread, its got nothing to do with MI as you say.

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Debutroll's troll misfired on him big time :hysterical:

leave it it to the professionals bud 

Nothing misfired , it just showed some insecurity of a poster and now he is using philosophy to cover his mistakes :hysterical:

18 hours ago, Vilander said:

pathetic attempt at answers..still uninterested.

what are you stuff inside lungies...may be with crabs...

We are Ramu Kakas and Bhaiyas. People hate CSK because they have been whipping everyones arses ie winning. Its all fine if you are just trolling else no one can help you with you shitty regionalist racist logic. Dont develop a inferiority complex if there is none.

5 hours ago, mishra said:

We are Ramu Kakas and Bhaiyas. People hate CSK because they have been whipping everyones arses ie winning. Its all fine if you are just trolling else no one can help you with you shitty regionalist racist logic. Dont develop a inferiority complex if there is none.

what inferiority complex are you talking about kaka ? who would feel inferior to you its not even possible. get a move on.

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@Vilander: who do you support this IPL?

honestly since CSK is not playing my interest in IPL has dimnished, i would probably watch RCB games as i have a peculiar divided loyalty between these two teams.

22 minutes ago, Vilander said:

honestly since CSK is not playing my interest in IPL has dimnished, i would probably watch RCB games as i have a peculiar divided loyalty between these two teams.

Closet RCB fan :hehe: 

Is it because we have a fat guy playing for us :hmmm: 

3 minutes ago, Debutant said:

Closet RCB fan :hehe: 

Is it because we have a fat guy playing for us :hmmm: 

again you have been exposed in this thread, pretty deep and for everyone to see. What you say now has no value debutant, you need to do some teerth yatra and cleanse yourself. 

48 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Kaveri? explain plz :om:

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Debutant and Bulbul get owned by RCB anyways....now Vilander taking them to school on a CSK thread ....loving it :hysterical:

We know you are deeply upset from yesterdays thrashing...take rest everything will become clear :phehe:

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

no i am from Bangalore..roots in both the cities, no specific preference between the two.

Then why so much upset about Tamil/Color/Kaveri etc? :cantstop:

Edited by bulbul

6 minutes ago, bulbul said:

Then why so much upset about Tamil/Color etc? :cantstop:

Kaveri..no you mean the river water issue - could not bother less abt it. I find it funny though its a big deal in politics there.

not Tamil, particularly actually. I dont respond to bigotory well, and have interest in homogeneity in a nation, so kinda support NE,Tamils,mallus,blacks etc against mainstream when there is any discrimination. Besides my karnataka side friends&family are usually fun, bombastic folks easy to troll, tamilnadu side are devoted and remorseful in everything at times usually only visit at odd times, so always endup riling RCB when i go to game nights.

4 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Kaveri..no you mean the river water issue - could not bother less abt it. I find it funny though its a big deal in politics there.

not Tamil, particularly actually. I dont respond to bigotory well, and have interest in homogeneity in a nation, so kinda support NE,Tamils,mallus,blacks etc against mainstream when there is any discrimination. Besides my karnataka side friends&family are usually fun, bombastic folks easy to troll, tamilnadu side are devoted and remorseful in everything at times usually only visit at odd times, so always endup riling RCB when i go to game nights.

Oh perceptional issues....

Agree , if you start trolling Tamil people they may throw stones at you :cantstop:

9 minutes ago, bulbul said:

Oh perceptional issues....

Agree , if you start trolling Tamil people they may throw stones at you :cantstop:

yep, only perceptive at the beginning. There could be an issue there, but when you have an elaborate discussion you tend to bring out. Actually throwing stones is not a special feature of any sub nationality in India, i find all indian sub nationalities equally emotional.

9 minutes ago, Vilander said:

yep, only perceptive at the beginning. There could be an issue there, but when you have an elaborate discussion you tend to bring out. Actually throwing stones is not a special feature of any sub nationality in India, i find all indian sub nationalities equally emotional.

In South India Tamils will be second only to Telugus [not Moniac type fake] in showing emotions...Kannada/Mallu's and Goa is bit more relaxed except for few idiots.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

again you have been exposed in this thread, pretty deep and for everyone to see. What you say now has no value debutant, you need to do some teerth yatra and cleanse yourself. 

Please tell me which gods are not dark and fat :laugh: I don't wanna pray a fat god :dontknow: 

9 minutes ago, bulbul said:

In South India Tamils will be second only to Telugus [not Moniac type fake] in showing emotions...Kannada/Mallu's and Goa is bit more relaxed except for few idiots.

Where are you getting your analysis from?

that looks as reliable as mallya's balance sheet :laugh:

34 minutes ago, bulbul said:

may be may be not, too much of generalization for any objective discussion either ways. 

Just now, Vilander said:

may be may be not, too much of generalization for any objective discussion either ways. 

All for fun..its not like we incite any one here....:eyedance:

35 minutes ago, Debutant said:

Please tell me which gods are not dark and fat :laugh: I don't wanna pray a fat god :dontknow: 

man you have degenerated from grossly unfunny to downright boring.. what dark fat god etc...you lost me there totally.

Guest, sign in to access all features.