Jump to content
Debutant

Are the so called CSK fans the biggest glory hunters and the biggest hypocrites ??

Fake so called CSK fans  

15 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think about CSK's so called fans ??

    • CSK fans are just glory hunters and fake
      8
    • CSK fans are hypocrites
      7
    • CSK fans have man crush on Dhoni
      14


Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, bulbul said:

In South India Tamils will be second only to Telugus [not Moniac type fake] in showing emotions...Kannada/Mallu's and Goa is bit more relaxed except for few idiots.

may be may be not, too much of generalization for any objective discussion either ways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vilander said:

may be may be not, too much of generalization for any objective discussion either ways. 

All for fun..its not like we incite any one here....:eyedance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Debutant said:

Please tell me which gods are not dark and fat :laugh: I don't wanna pray a fat god :dontknow: 

man you have degenerated from grossly unfunny to downright boring.. what dark fat god etc...you lost me there totally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vilander said:

man you have degenerated from grossly unfunny to downright boring.. what dark fat god etc...you lost me there totally.

You were already lost in your big fat insecurity about being dark and fat :phehe: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Debutant said:

You were already lost in your big fat insecurity about being dark and fat :phehe: 

Insults wont work debutant, i understand you want to get back at me..you need to do some hard work and make good posts. You are looking very weak in this thread, no cognitive process at all when confronted with directed critique. I have called you out in most posts, you just muster some week insults and hide behind joke/ just trolling other wise cool plausible deniability.  I dont see you fit for a discussion, you bore me man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vilander said:

Insults wont work debutant, i understand you want to get back at me..you need to do some hard work and make good posts. You are looking very weak in this thread, no cognitive process at all when confronted with directed critique. I have called you out in most posts, you just muster some week insults and hide behind joke/ just trolling other wise cool plausible deniability.  I dont see you fit for a discussion, you bore me man.

May be some posts can be ignored, but thread and its topic still stands and also fully follows great ICF IPL thread traditions :aha::aha:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vilander said:

Insults wont work debutant, i understand you want to get back at me..you need to do some hard work and make good posts. You are looking very weak in this thread, no cognitive process at all when confronted with directed critique. I have called you out in most posts, you just muster some week insults and hide behind joke/ just trolling other wise cool plausible deniability.  I dont see you fit for a discussion, you bore me man.

Another big fat post :phehe: Won't read :finger:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vilander said:

Calling a deity 'fat' or ' dark' as in tending to be 'ugly' is a form of desecration. Now that is a new low even for debutant, so he is anti social with narcissistic tendencies, apparently. 

Is that some kinda racism too :hmmm: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

you are the one that called a deity ugly dude.

But is that racism ??

Just now, Vilander said:

ostrich-head-in-sand-2.jpg

 

I feel sorry for you man. When you hide your head in the sand, you leave rear open.

 

 

 

Then you can kiss it :hehe: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, adi B said:

Gotta hand it to vilander,nice trolling and many people fell for his regional BS diatribe ,so congrats for that,you were successful lol.vilander must be having a laugh sitting behind the desk 

Not trolling , he did that before as well..not first time..check some of his older posts :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, adi B said:

Haha that cks thread was opened by common man,right :cantstop:.never seen such an emotional supporter,too easy to rile lol

Yes :phehe:

 

Here its is..funny thing is all CKS supporting mods ran away at that time so no one modified title....

 

 

 

Edited by bulbul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bulbul said:

Not trolling , he did that before as well..not first time..check some of his older posts :))

I know his history,he doesn't post much in ipl section and when he does,its all about regional BS and racist attitude.he does take it seriously but takes it to another level when more people reply,he has skills i can tell you that lol.but yes he does believe in what he types

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, adi B said:

Haha that cks thread was opened by common man,right :cantstop:.never seen such an emotional supporter,too easy to rile lol

when i try to reason out with you guys, you term me as emotional.. alright. there is nothing wrong in being emotional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, adi B said:

I know his history,he doesn't post much in ipl section and when he does,its all about regional BS and racist attitude.he does take it seriously but takes it to another level when more people reply,he has skills i can tell you that lol.but yes he does believe in what he types

it is you who assumes things about me. and you are free to do so. another level ?? what is that level?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Book_Worm said:

This thread has so many racist posts. Won't the mods delete them. ?

yes they wont delete them. they love to call people from south as dark, chuskis, lungis etc and no one will give 2 hoots about it. and when pointed out of being racist, again abuse the person.. term him emotional, chuskis etc

Edited by CommonMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CommonMan said:

yes they wont delete them. they love to call people from south as dark, chuskis, lungis etc and no one will give 2 hoots about it. and when pointed out of being racist, again abuse the person.. term him emotional, chuskis etc

I am from South..i am not whining..this thread is about band wagoner CKS fan bois  :aetsch:

Edited by bulbul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bulbul said:

I am from South..i am not whining..this thread is about band wagoner CKS fan bois  :aetsch:

I am also from south i do feel there is racism against south indians in general. But in this thread i don't really know what is going on i really think the mods should step in and delete the posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Book_Worm said:

I am also from south i do feel there is racism against south indians in general. But in this thread i don't really know what is going on i really think the mods should step in and delete the posts.

Nothing going on...as usual proper IPL team fans highlighting how there are CKS fans jump ships so easily. Then Vilander mamoo comes and posts about racism..then starts troll philosophy....then some Tamil people takes issue very seriously and start crying...cycle repeats....

 

 

28 minutes ago, adi B said:

Not you,talking about vilander

May be he is Vilander :dontknow:

Edited by bulbul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Book_Worm said:

why what did i say wrong. it would be nice if the mods delete some offense posts and ask posters to stick to the topic.

None of the posts are racist in any way. It's against a team and not about the people that live in that area.

Nothing racist. The number of posts reading that this thread is racist is just stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sourab10forever said:

None of the posts are racist in any way. It's against a team and not about the people that live in that area.

Nothing racist. The number of posts reading that this thread is racist is just stupid.

 Fair enough  but still at  first glance it does look racist.  Also nothing wrong if unwanted posts are deleted and posters stick to the topic just improves the quality of the forum and the debate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey hey guys. I have other things to care about in my life, cant be here all the time. OK, dont go on to defensive if you have no prejudice.  Only if you are prejudiced you will show shame in your defensive posts. My posts make sense because they are well thought out, i dont troll it appears so because i do attract a bit of trolling. When u attract confident discussions u appear like an orator, and vice versa, but viewer discretion is a given for this forum.

 

A few prejudiced posts does not make a norm, i find ICF generally fun, even the IPL section. But at times banter does get a bit extreme, then there is a need to engage.

 

Anyhooo..my job here is done. See u in other threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, adi B said:

Gotta hand it to vilander,nice trolling and many people fell for his regional BS diatribe ,so congrats for that,you were successful lol.vilander must be having a laugh sitting behind the desk 

i did not troll adi, i want to assure you that.

 

If you take a glance you would realize that i never abused, insulted , or wrote a short offensive post to extract a response. I just engaged trolling constructively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×